Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

shitty situation, if he takes the dq win he will never get a contract.

No bet on this one but Lockhard looks gassed. That sacrifice drag was sloppy

I’d like Lockard to disengage

Brown is strong and his wrestling is solid

Yea brown looked a bit tired at the end of the second round

Quite a pace to keep up

Lockard must be pretty tired too cause he should not be wrestling anymore

Don't know why lockard insists for takedowns when his hands are looking better than brown's. Maybe he's concussed from that knee.

Don't know why lockard insists for takedowns when his hands are looking better than brown's. Maybe he's concussed from that knee.
He was tired and resorted to his wrestling, unfortunately

His corner really should’ve told him to avoid grappling exchanges

brown was the better fighter anyway, lockard gassed too fast.

Browns wrestling did look sharp don't know how well he eats shots though. Gotta admit he pulled a sneaky takedown

brown was the better fighter anyway, lockard gassed too fast.

As I mentioned elsewhere, Brown is a very skilled fighter who is betrayed by a glass chin (and average defense) and a lack of top control.

If he had either quality, he would be a hell of a fighter. If he had both a tough chin and good top control, he would be a serious top-10 contender.

Anybody else think that first rd could’ve gone to brown?

Joynson looks a little doughy, this is HW though. First leg of my $1 parlay on the janitor

As I mentioned elsewhere, Brown is a very skilled fighter who is betrayed by a glass chin (and average defense) and a lack of top control.

If he had either quality, he would be a hell of a fighter. If he had both a tough chin and good top control, he would be a serious top-10 contender.
I was pretty high on both guys. Thought it was the best matchup on the card

Tough draw for Lockard. He just wasn’t ready to get outwrestled like that

Back