Dana's new horse meat diet, talks about having a better physique than UFC fighters at 53!

Good for him. He was obviously on his way to an early grave otherwise
giphy.gif

Does anyone know anything about what this change involved? Other than taking juice.
It's a common theme of uber rich people getting jacked. Probably a mix of juice and having your own person trainers. The Fertitas, Dana, and Bezos come to mind. Respect to Zuck for staying a dork and not having a complex.

It's a common theme of uber rich people getting jacked. Probably a mix of juice and having your own person trainers. The Fertitas, Dana, and Bezos come to mind. Respect to Zuck for staying a dork and not having a complex.

You got the wrong guy. Zuckerberg is a chad

mark-zuckerberg-zuckerberg.gif

{<jordan}

Tito would've punched a hole through Dana's chest. Stop drinking the koolaid.
We get it bro.

You hate Dana.

Don't act like anything you say is based in reality and not just your weird Dana derangement syndrome.. lol

We get it bro.

You hate Dana.

Don't act like anything you say is based in reality and not just your weird Dana derangement syndrome.. lol

This has nothing to do with me hating Dana, I'm just being more realistic than you boxing "experts".

This has nothing to do with me hating Dana, I'm just being more realistic than you boxing "experts".
A wrestler with zero boxing skills whatsoever punching a hole through someone who's been boxing and sparring for 20+ years isn't realistic. One has actual ability and experience In the space that far exceeds the other multiple fold.

Giving professional MMA experience far too much credit In a boxing ring and not realizing the monolithic gap that exists between the two sports Isn't realistic.

If Tito really believed he would've punched a hole through his chest, he would have shown up.

He's got loads of money for personal trainers, the best nutrition, best supplements, best gyms and gym equipment...oh and top shelf steroids.

Wow is that him? Thats crazy, hes actually shredded. Looks way older than 53 though.

Eat clen, tren hard, and test your limits as I always say.

A wrestler with zero boxing skills whatsoever punching a hole through someone who's been boxing and sparring for 20+ years isn't realistic. One has actual ability and experience In the space that far exceeds the other multiple fold.

Giving professional MMA experience far too much credit In a boxing ring and not realizing the monolithic gap that exists between the two sports Isn't realistic.

If Tito really believed he would've punched a hole through his chest, he would have shown up.

Have you forgotten who Tito has fought before? You're talking about this guy like he was some random bum they found sleeping in a boxcar.

Where is all this footage of Dana's 20+ years of boxing? Who has he fought? You saw Dana hitting pads in some 2007 video with his Boston buddies talking him up. You act like Tito was getting in the ring with George Foreman or something.

Do you honestly believe that Tito couldn't land something on Dana that could hurt him? Even with Tito's shit-level boxing, I still think he could do damage to Dana more so than the other way around.

Well fighters have USADA hovering over them; dana not so much.

Dana and Lorenzo were 2 thin dudes in their late 20’s and got swole in their late 30’s/40s. Good nutrition and having a consistent and smart workout routine are very important but the biggest help is dat TRT/ HGH. No way in hell for them to put on/keep that amount of muscle naturally at their age.

Does anyone know anything about what this change involved? Other than taking juice.
You have to ask the guru he worked with who Dana said it changed his life.

Dana making Conor look like a soft bum.

Back