Dana's new horse meat diet, talks about having a better physique than UFC fighters at 53!

Imagine how badly Dana would have crushed Tito
Truly, it would have been a murder as Tito can't box and Dana not only can but was ripe w/ juice. Tito was lucky he ducked - would have ruined his legacy and him getting stiffed by Dana would have been what he was known for.

Last edited:
Dana White vs Jake paul, with mcnuggrts as the referee

Have no idea what his schedule is like. Just saying steroids doesn’t mean you can eat and drink whatever you want and you don’t have to Exercise
But he doesn't have a 8-17 work. He literally flies around and does a press once every week or so and that's it. He has plenty of time to exercise.

A wrestler with zero boxing skills whatsoever punching a hole through someone who's been boxing and sparring for 20+ years isn't realistic. One has actual ability and experience In the space that far exceeds the other multiple fold.

Giving professional MMA experience far too much credit In a boxing ring and not realizing the monolithic gap that exists between the two sports Isn't realistic.

If Tito really believed he would've punched a hole through his chest, he would have shown up.
Dana backed out of the original contract and wanted Tito to fight for free. That was Dana’s way of backing out.

It's a common theme of uber rich people getting jacked. Probably a mix of juice and having your own person trainers. The Fertitas, Dana, and Bezos come to mind. Respect to Zuck for staying a dork and not having a complex.

Zuckerberg is also doing some MMA traning. Can't blame physically ungifted rich people for putting their resources into improving themselves.

Men are designed to be hunters and fighters. You can't change 200,000 years of evolution. When you try to suppressed it you get all these weird mental illness that are so common nowdays in the west. I applaud these nerds who engage in physical ativity.

9dj2josmwwo91.png

and açaí mothafuckers!

Wasn't that recent he was told he had 10 years to live?
Getting in shape is obviously going to help his health but I'm thinking Steroids/Stress are the main reasons his money loving body is probably not doing so well. Crocop and Randy had heart attacks for what I'm assuming are the same reasons.
LOL! Dana called and took advice from Joe Rogan when he learned that he had covid. Need I say more?

Having defined abs and doing more rounds of biceps curls is supposed to mean you're healthy now?

Does the UFC pay people to make these threads and pretend to be interested in Dana White? People in his position are not allowed to say anything interesting because businesses are risk-averse. So there's actual technical reasons why he's such a boring person to listen to. He's just a dude that reads a script that has been written by lawyers; he thinks of all of you as braindead cows, and you guys are like, "Wow check out this picture of him with no shirt on on Instagram". Why are you doing this?

Back