Dark Souls III v4: Vengeance, sweet sweet vengeance

wtf? i don't remember these fights at all. were these areas mandatory? i don't recall intentionally skipping shit.
Gundyr is in the Untended Graves behind a hidden wall after Oceiros. Nameless King is reached by performing the Path Of The Dragon gesture at a meditation spot in Irithyll Dungeon.

They are optional bosses.

Absolute carnage this fight was. More than makes up for an over all shitty DLC. I wasn't expecting it to be such a long fight and i only have shadowplay capture set for 10 minutes.

I was definitely a very slow learner in this fight despite having a great first attempt where i would've had her in 2 more hits. Gonna rest for a while and head for the Ringed City tomorrow.

The second dlc is much better imo.

Btw, i backtracked to the giant who helps you by throwing javelins at shit. I accidentally hit him and now hes mad. Anyway hell forgive me?

Btw, i backtracked to the giant who helps you by throwing javelins at shit. I accidentally hit him and now hes mad. Anyway hell forgive me?
I think you just have to leave, then come back and talk to him again.

So i got to the main guy, some giant. The asshole in the intro. I got his sword and i realize i just gotta be patient cuz he looks easy. However, do i have to fuck him up now? Theres gotta be a lot ive missed.

So i got to the main guy, some giant. The asshole in the intro. I got his sword and i realize i just gotta be patient cuz he looks easy. However, do i have to fuck him up now? Theres gotta be a lot ive missed.
Hes the end of his area. I'm assuming you haven't met Pontiff yet. Yhorm is much easier and offers some leveling before challenging him.

I finally beat yhorm the giant and....i didnt get a cutscene. I went back to the fire shrine, acquired the tower key, got whatever was at the top, went back, and still, no cutscene. On Youtube vids, something is supposed go teleport me to a room where someone.is down on their knees, but not me...

The fuck am i missing

I finally beat yhorm the giant and....i didnt get a cutscene. I went back to the fire shrine, acquired the tower key, got whatever was at the top, went back, and still, no cutscene. On Youtube vids, something is supposed go teleport me to a room where someone.is down on their knees, but not me...

The fuck am i missing
Lol unless you also beat Aldrich you won’t get a cutscene.

This game was so fun when it was active. You could get invaded every 10 minutes at peak times, and there wouldn't be any problem finding a world to invade either.

Bought the game near a year ago. Played it for the first time last week. Got past the first Armoured Knight and then the small naked guy with the samurai sword. Reached the Dragon then realized this’s a game I’d like so stopped.

Gonna play me this game when I get my ps5.

<{jackyeah}>

Bought the game near a year ago. Played it for the first time last week. Got past the first Armoured Knight and then the small naked guy with the samurai sword. Reached the Dragon then realized this’s a game I’d like so stopped.

Gonna play me this game when I get my ps5.

<{jackyeah}>
It actually is a better experience on PS5. Frame rate is unlocked to 60 FPS.

So im at aldrich. Fuck her. Guess i should focus on her tail?

Also, how the fuck do you use miracles? Ive got it along side my fire spells and i have enough FP and attributes..

Also, how the fuck do you use miracles? Ive got it along side my fire spells and i have enough FP and attributes..
You need to equip a chime, or a talisman to cast a miracle; although, I'd avoid using miracles against Aldrich unless you want her to shoot homing arrows at you, or you will get soul speared. Most healing miracles are slow (at this stage you will want some of the stronger healing) and iirc, lightning isn't so good here. Try fire resin, or pyromancies that you have.

I'd try to bait her melee attacks and attack Gwyndolin (the torso Aldrich is devouring); if not, her body/tail is fine. Her melee attacks are awkward and slow, but they can still catch you - especially her life drain scythe.

You need to equip a talisman to use miracles. If you use the miracle called "Vow of Silence" on Aldrich, you can prevent him from using magic

Back