Dark Souls III v4: Vengeance, sweet sweet vengeance

Im trying to quote both of you guys..

Ok a talisman, is this like equipping a sword or shield or is it like a ring?

Ive only used my sword, shield, and pyromaniac spells. Ive also used items. Literally nothing else.
You need to equip a chime, or a talisman to cast a miracle; although, I'd avoid using miracles against Aldrich unless you want her to shoot homing arrows at you, or you will get soul speared. Most healing miracles are slow (at this stage you will want some of the stronger healing) and iirc, lightning isn't so good here. Try fire resin, or pyromancies that you have.

I'd try to bait her melee attacks and attack Gwyndolin (the torso Aldrich is devouring); if not, her body/tail is fine. Her melee attacks are awkward and slow, but they can still catch you - especially her life drain scythe.

You need to equip a talisman to use miracles. If you use the miracle called "Vow of Silence" on Aldrich, you can prevent him from using magic

Im trying to quote both of you guys..

Ok a talisman, is this like equipping a sword or shield or is it like a ring?

Ive only used my sword, shield, and pyromaniac spells. Ive also used items. Literally nothing else.
Replace the slot you use your pyromancy hand with a talisman. Then go to a bonfire and attune a spell. Click up on the dpad to switch spells when playing

So this is some weird shit...

I took a break from aldrich and went to save the bitch that teaches black pyromania. Then i looked in my inventory, the shops inventory, AND watched youtube vids on the talisman locations.

Theyre all gone. I didnt sell them, i never sell shit that i know nothing about.

Heres another newbie question that i should already know.

I see you can summon in phantoms to help out every so often, like in bloodborne, but ive not seen one sign. I know npw i have to be embered, but is there anything else? I remember trading something in blood to get them in...forget what it was called...

Anyway, how do i get them in? Not players, were talking NPCs. Lets say ive done the quest lines. Do i need to equip something or buy something? Wear something? Shit something?

Heres another newbie question that i should already know.

I see you can summon in phantoms to help out every so often, like in bloodborne, but ive not seen one sign. I know npw i have to be embered, but is there anything else? I remember trading something in blood to get them in...forget what it was called...

Anyway, how do i get them in? Not players, were talking NPCs. Lets say ive done the quest lines. Do i need to equip something or buy something? Wear something? Shit something?
So, hard to speak on without being there but in general, your SL + WPN will have individual values that limit MM parameters for summons. May well be the case no other unkindled w/in the allowed +/- range is area-available. You playing on PS? Still a community present, I imagine. One wildcard to consider would be playing networked (make sure your char is online).

I'm trying to beat the Prince brothers boss right now......gotten close a few times but after about 8 or 9 tries still can't get it done. I've been grinding and I'm up to level 100 now, putting out pretty decent damage with my claymore. I always just end up dodging or moving the wrong way, just once, and they kill me.

I'm trying to beat the Prince brothers boss right now......gotten close a few times but after about 8 or 9 tries still can't get it done. I've been grinding and I'm up to level 100 now, putting out pretty decent damage with my claymore. I always just end up dodging or moving the wrong way, just once, and they kill me.
Yep. Same story and im near 200. I got them though via lvling up looking for other things.

Now im on the nameless king. And yeah, the camera is an asshole. Its not enjoyable.

I elected to leave soul of cinder alone and do the dlcs.

I killed the demon twins and that was almost a bitch of a time as the lothric twins.

Now im running through the ringed city, just to explore and do something different. The redoing boss shit for multiple times at a playthrough really kills the fun.

Yep. Same story and im near 200. I got them though via lvling up looking for other things.

Now im on the nameless king. And yeah, the camera is an asshole. Its not enjoyable.

I elected to leave soul of cinder alone and do the dlcs.

I killed the demon twins and that was almost a bitch of a time as the lothric twins.

Now im running through the ringed city, just to explore and do something different. The redoing boss shit for multiple times at a playthrough really kills the fun.

I finally beat the Lothric twins, and I've taken a few stabs at Soul of Cinder. I have to say.....while I've enjoyed the game, it's friggen LONG.......I've kind of reached the point where I'm ready to be done with it. As much as I hate to leave Cinder unbeaten, I just don't have the interest/willpower to fight him over and over again right now. Might set this game aside and either come back later, or just do another playthrough down the line and beat him then.

I finally beat the Lothric twins, and I've taken a few stabs at Soul of Cinder. I have to say.....while I've enjoyed the game, it's friggen LONG.......I've kind of reached the point where I'm ready to be done with it. As much as I hate to leave Cinder unbeaten, I just don't have the interest/willpower to fight him over and over again right now. Might set this game aside and either come back later, or just do another playthrough down the line and beat him then.
See, ill agree it is long, and ill agree that this git gud shit is for the bored birds.

Im with you but i dont know. I played through bloodborne there and back, with the dlcs, but this one, i feel like theres so much more to it and i can get much better.....but it may not be worth it.

This was the fight that finally made me quit, not because I think I can’t do it but I’m just bored of the game in general. For whatever reason dark souls 3 just doesn’t do it for me. I still go back and play the first two games semi regularly but I just never had fun with dark souls 3. Always felt like I was forcing myself to go through it.

Back