Daughter in High School... boys have started to notice...

Zeke's Chaingun

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So far my 9th grade daughter has avoided the whole boy situation, but now all of her friends are getting boyfriends and also boys in High School are starting to make those wimpy passes at her that most boys that age try.

Not really prepared for this. Was hoping she would be more like her mom and find High School boys too immature and not get a boyfriend until after High School, but I knew that was a long shot.

Done my best to raise her right, build a strong relationship with her, warned her about the stupidity of 99% of HS relationships, instilled goals and morals etc. But you can only do so much.

Is any father ready for this? Sigh...

Say goodbye to your little girl,

She will be a different person by spring..

Hopefully you avoid any cop/court drama but keep an electric screwdriver handy for when you start to notice the screens on her window suddenly laying on the ground.

Also, when you have to start taking her phone away, remember that they always have access to a burner phone.

I have two teenage girls, I’m ready for the storm that awaits. Thankfully they are not into heavy makeup.

it’s only a matter of time, my son has a GF and going to homecoming……..

If you trust that you raised her right you'll be fine. Still need to balance rules with freedom though otherwise shit can go south.

There's always the one guy that I think they all pick to piss dad off though, but that ones usually not serious....

Always text to let your kids know you're coming home when theyre home alone.... they're either fucking around or they're not...do you really want to find out if they are in the worst way?

- a father

Was hoping she would be more like her mom and find High School boys too immature
that’s a recipe for dating some old creep who tells her she has an “old soul”.

sounds like you’re tuned in and raising her right. As long as she has self confidence and self esteem and knows she come to you without fear of getting in trouble then you’ll be good

sphynx-how-old-are-you.gif

You don't want her to have a boyfriend in high school? You want her to be terrible at relationships for college or what?
Lol I agree seems like college would be a terrible place to get mistakes out the way and in some way college relationships can be far more toxic than HS ones because every is cheating on each other it is a lot of hedonism in college.

Last edited:
Back