Social David Koch passes

You have 10 posts per page? Lol

The RBG is sick thread is pure class compared to this thread

And after going back and taking a look, I did see 1 post that was low class.

So point taken.

However, I put the over under at 5 shitty human being posts, in the first 20 when Soros bites it.

You taking the under?

And after going back and taking a look, I did see 1 post that was low class.

So point taken.

However, I put the over under at 5 shitty human being posts, in the first 20 when Soros bites it.

You taking the under?

Idk. But I do like that the RBG thread is pretty unanimous in its support of her. Especially considering what is at stake with her

But then again I can only think of 2 politicians that I really despised in recent memory. Both Republicans

Made it through the first page without seeing this.

I bet when Soros dies the right won't make it through the front page without being low class.
there's already a ghoulish thread hoping for the old lady supreme court justice to kick the bucket, meme's of her dead are frequent, so the false indignation in here is laughable

Idk. But I do like that the RBG thread is pretty unanimous in its support of her. Especially considering what is at stake with her

But then again I can only think of 2 politicians that I really despised in recent memory. Both Republicans

Ginsburg is pretty likeable. She is closer in my opinion to Gorsuch, then Alito is to Gorsuch.

Ginsburg is pretty likeable. She is closer in my opinion to Gorsuch, then Alito is to Gorsuch.

Ehh, let's be honest. We are all virtue signaling.

I'm going to throw a party when Bush and Cheney die, and I hope they burn in hell.

The funny part is that when put in this context, it becomes obvious that not all virtue signaling is bad. Whether my happiness at the death of Bush and Cheney is justified or not, it certainly doesn't raise the level of public discourse.

His massive investments in pollution, segregation, union busting, corporate welfare, wage suppression, voter intimidation and social security theft will be greatly missed.
hospitals

i don't get why people get upset about talking shit when people die. you are happy to do it when they alive, so what changes when they die?

better him than me
I see your point but I think we should at least wait until his body is cold just out of common courtesy.

If something is dastardly in the US, you can damn sure bet that we've exported it at high cost.

To be fair, they are largely just continuing on with/funding what Antony Fisher had begun with the Atlas Network (Institute of Public Affairs), and which the CIA had also been doing with their Cold War propaganda (funding Quadrant magazine and the like).

I see your point but I think we should at least wait until his body is cold just out of common courtesy.
I think you have a point if you knew him or were at the funeral, sure. But this is literally a random guy that none of us met or had any real connection to.

I'll treat them the same way I'd treat them when they are alive.

I think you have a point if you knew him or were at the funeral, sure. But this is literally a random guy that none of us met or had any real connection to.

I'll treat them the same way I'd treat them when they are alive.
That is a fair and reasonable distinction but I still think just for our own sake its good not to feed our instinct to speak ill of the dead even if we're completely alienated from them and their social circle. Just a bad habit of mind I guess.

I love that Democrats literally deny that they received many many many donations from the brothers.

It’s fucking hilarious

Not really. Fuck RBG. Doesn't mean I wish her ill, nor will I celebrate her passing.
More like, it's almost as if you people dancing on Koch's grave are ugly and and indecent to the point of being obscene.

Well if you say so it must be true. I guess I'll just ignore the hundreds of other folks on both sides of the aisle that have had nothing but compliments for her for decades now. Face it, Koch is a much more divisive figure (for good reason) than Ginsburg hence the different reactions.

I regularly volunteer at an animal shelter, taking their dogs for walks every second weekend.

You?
he once donated 50 million dollars to a hospital, among many other charitable donations, talk shit dog walker

Good.

I don't care if you give $10,000 to a children's leukemia charity if youre giving millions of dollars to destroy the environment. The Koch brothers are a big part of the problem of money and corruption in politics. They basically bought politicians to do their bidding.
Shortening other people's lives so that they can make another billion.
So long and good night, buddeh.
<28>

he once donated 50 million dollars to a hospital, among many other charitable donations, talk shit dog walker

I asked what you did, dimwit

Also when you are making billions by poisoning the planet.., donating 50million once to a hospital is nothing.

One more dipshit Koch to go.

What have YOU ever done?

5b71d996dcee30f9298b4b26-750-375.png

His massive investments in pollution, segregation, union busting, corporate welfare, wage suppression, voter intimidation and social security theft will be greatly missed.
The companies were always profitable. Why they have to cheat? Smh at people why are winning anyhow, yet feel the need to cheat. It's like Phelps racing me in the pool and the dude started early and gave me trucks that slow me down. Just doesn't make sense

You have 10 posts per page? Lol

The RBG is sick thread is pure class compared to this thread
It’s almost like one of them hasn’t dedicated their lives to ruining the country or something.

Back