No Spoilers Days Gone (PS/PC)

What did y'all think of the "secret" ending?
O'Brian revelation or something more behind-curtain NERO I'd missed? If O'Brian, I thought it was plainly awesome and felt nothing shy of cinematic. Part deux looms, clearly. Let the fight to retake the planet begin. You?

O'Brian revelation or something more behind-curtain NERO I'd missed? If O'Brian, I thought it was plainly awesome and felt nothing shy of cinematic. Part deux looms, clearly. Let the fight to retake the planet begin. You?

I think the only people who hated that ending were trying to squash any superpowers for zombies in future Days Gone sequels, which is understandable for diehards in the genre. You want the zombie numbers to kill you, not Leaper/Spitter/Terminator breeds

Started again on hard. After taking out hordes with ease last playthrough it's funny to have to run away from 5 or 6 lol.
I think that was my problem is I started on hard and got beat down but at the same time I enjoy that I gotta be super careful. Now hard difficulty on the sneaking missions or the dont get caught are a bitch.

Downloaded it and started playing. Load times were INSANE like 5 minutes long and shit would randomly popup into existence and had to reload from last checkpoint due to the game not advancing. I was like OMG this game is awful. Then I got to the first camp and it says game not fully downloaded. I accidentally started playing after the "predownload" thing, which is really dumb IMO. Anyway finished downloading and the game is running great now lol. I'm really enjoying it. The negative reviews are really weird.

Waited for it to go on sale, and then grabbed it last week. The only other games I've bought for PS4 in the last year was RDR2 for my dad (I'd give it an 8-8.5), Bloodborne (not nearly far enough in it, but seems like 8.5-9) and God of War (hated this game, 6.5-7).

I'm pleasantly surprised. I stupidly started playing it when it was still downloading, and had 3 glitches in the opening mission that needed restarts, but once I finished installation and installed the patch I haven't noticed anything significant. I think not having a ton of hype (compared to RDR2 and GOW) helped this game.

I'm just exploring the area around Iron Mike's camp, and I'd give it a 7.5-8 so far. Hordes seem like they are done well enough, story is adequate, guns are OK; it's a bit like Horizon: Zero Dawn in that nothing in it is new, but it's polished enough for fun. I do wish there were more skins for the enemies, just for variety.

I have no fucking idea how zombie games overlook holding out in a structure, frantically barricading the doors, desperately shooting through cracks, completely surrounded a la every zombie movie ever, but they do. RE4 (the original one without zombies) ironically came the closest in it's opening level, and Left for Dead would have if there weren't 8 unblockable holes into every house.

I am thinking of getting this, I am looking for something new to play right now. I will probably pick up Control, but Days Gone seems like a fun game. There haven't been many good games for the PS4 since the first quarter. RE2 and Sekiro started the year off strong, then it went quiet. Hopefully Days Gone is fun.

I am thinking of getting this, I am looking for something new to play right now. I will probably pick up Control, but Days Gone seems like a fun game. There haven't been many good games for the PS4 since the first quarter. RE2 and Sekiro started the year off strong, then it went quiet. Hopefully Days Gone is fun.
Dude I rate it highly. Great game.

I bought this game for roughly $40, let's gooo. I am bored of playing Jurassic World: Evolution and a little burned out on the Division 2.

I bought this game for roughly $40, let's gooo. I am bored of playing Jurassic World: Evolution and a little burned out on the Division 2.
Where are you at and/or how are you liking it so far, Artem?

GoW in the house. And new Squid skin looks pretty cool, IMO.

Just beat the story today. I really like the game, but I wish they had done the different areas closer to 50% through rather than like 70% through. Got back from the south and I really just zoomed through the game. Hordes are literately not available until you are 90% through the game.

Just beat the story today. I really like the game, but I wish they had done the different areas closer to 50% through rather than like 70% through. Got back from the south and I really just zoomed through the game. Hordes are literately not available until you are 90% through the game.
My experience as well. As I progressed, I learned to think of hordes as end-game content. Hard really to complain though because it was an enjoyable game and running around war-ready in the end has its highs too. I really liked the 'horde awards' for taking down certain cliques and unlocking more firepower. Useful in campaign? Of bloody course, but is what it is.

With where you're at now that you're done, you down for a part deux or more wait-and-see? I'm looking forward to it myself.

my buddy wants to lend it to me, is this worth it?

kinda looks like a buggy 3rd person

My experience as well. As I progressed, I learned to think of hordes as end-game content. Hard really to complain though because it was an enjoyable game and running around war-ready in the end has its highs too. I really liked the 'horde awards' for taking down certain cliques and unlocking more firepower. Useful in campaign? Of bloody course, but is what it is.

With where you're at now that you're done, you down for a part deux or more wait-and-see? I'm looking forward to it myself.
Can't wait for a sequel. I'm expecting big things for the next go around. This was pretty great for the first game in a series.

Back