Dazn IBF OCT.5th MSG GGG vs Derevyachenko for the vacant title

Gift wrapping a belt for Golovkin, basically.

Fucking de la Hoya's response...he'd have been a great addition to the propaganda machine in wartime Germany

Sergej is top 10, I don't get the complaining when top fights don't happen immediately. Obviously Golovkin is going to fight Charlo or Canelo or Andrade down the road....He has a 6 fight deal with DAZN and this is fight no. 2 with a new coach... which is impressive for his age, he could also be retired by now.

Golovkin will beat Derev and Canelo will beat Andrade to set up the superfight with Golovkin for next years cinco de mayo. Thats what DAZN wanted, and its gonna be for the undisputed unified middleweight championsip. It doesnt get much bigger than this, so its actually a very smart move by DAZN.

I think GGG takes a UD or even gets a late stoppage. He’ll have to work a bit, though, and try to minimize damage. It’s a decent fight and should set up his trilogy fight with Canelo nicely.

Still dont think this fight, plus a Canoodle fight is worth 100 million lol.

I think Oscar has it about right. Deryevchenko knows he has nothing for Canelo. Better to take his shot at Golovkin and hope he shows up old.

Sergej is top 10, I don't get the complaining when top fights don't happen immediately. Obviously Golovkin is going to fight Charlo or Canelo or Andrade down the road....He has a 6 fight deal with DAZN and this is fight no. 2 with a new coach... which is impressive for his age, he could also be retired by now.
Golovkin vs Deryevchenko is fine but taking a belt from the champ to hand it to one of these guys is a joke.

Golovkin will beat Derev and Canelo will beat Andrade to set up the superfight with Golovkin for next years cinco de mayo. Thats what DAZN wanted, and its gonna be for the undisputed unified middleweight championsip. It doesnt get much bigger than this, so its actually a very smart move by DAZN.
Iole said Canelo made them (DAZN) promise no GGG on cinco de mayo 2020.

Golovkin vs Deryevchenko is fine but taking a belt from the champ to hand it to one of these guys is a joke.
Iole said Canelo made them (DAZN) promise no GGG on cinco de mayo 2020.
DAZN hoping for a Golovkin win to set up the third fight... maybe have "Rocky" Ruiz as a co-main.

Back