Dazn IBF OCT.5th MSG GGG vs Derevyachenko for the vacant title

Golovkin vs Deryevchenko is fine but taking a belt from the champ to hand it to one of these guys is a joke.
I guess as long as it isn't a Steve Rolls level walkover fight, I'm fine with it, but just ripping Canelo off to force a trilogy that only GGGs Mom wants to see is pretty asinine. Canelo has better fights to continue to make in his prime. He beat GGG twice IMO. That should be settled.

What a joke, Derevyanchenko hasn’t done anything to deserve a second shot. The “split decision” he lost to Danny was pretty one sided, lost at least 7 rounds and was floored in the first. No reason to think he could do better with GGG or Canelo.

Not a bad fight.

And then Canelo will whoop his ass and take it again.

And then Canelo will whoop his ass and take it again.

Whoop? I guess "whoop" has very broad parameters. I am not saying Canelo loses or wins if there is a trilogy. He may even "whoop" old man G, but "again" is hard to explain.

Golovkin vs Deryevchenko is fine but taking a belt from the champ to hand it to one of these guys is a joke.

Remember when WBC Jose decided to strip Sergio Martinez of the belt he'd soon be defending in order to give it to his godson JCC, who was facing Zbik, a man who had never even fought in the division?

Hate this clown show crap.

Whoop? I guess "whoop" has very broad parameters. I am not saying Canelo loses or wins if there is a trilogy. He may even "whoop" old man G, but "again" is hard to explain.
Taking the title was the “again” part. But I do think Canelo will beat his ass if they go at it again.

What a joke, Derevyanchenko hasn’t done anything to deserve a second shot. The “split decision” he lost to Danny was pretty one sided, lost at least 7 rounds and was floored in the first. No reason to think he could do better with GGG or Canelo.

Agreed. This fight is trash.

Taking the title was the “again” part. But I do think Canelo will beat his ass if they go at it again.

Neither fight wad a whooping for either man. Even with flawed judges it was plain, but the safe money is on a one-sided win if they meet in a third fight.

Neither fight wad a whooping for either man. Even with flawed judges it was plain, but the safe money is on a one-sided win if they meet in a third fight.
Yeah, GGG would have a pretty easy time after Canelo put down by Kovalev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back