DAZN withholding rights fees for canceled sporting events

With how leveraged DAZN is, I think people have to wonder if it's still going to exist by the time boxing resumes in full.

With how leveraged DAZN is, I think people have to wonder if it's still going to exist by the time boxing resumes in full.
My subscription will be up by the time things get back

Glad i got 40 dollars worth of that 100 committed....

Didn’t think about that. I might just cancel my sub - it’s coming up for renewal and I don’t watch any of their other content.

Correct, can’t see it surviving in my opinion.

“Force majeure”

I guess if they can also get out of paying their fighters in this down time, they might survive.

I am ready to watch and pay for any fight once this is over!

Can't blame them... it's going to be a whole reboot when things resume. However, I do believe that they SHOULD provide service extensions for this time period when no content is being provided. You can't have it both ways.

Didn’t think about that. I might just cancel my sub - it’s coming up for renewal and I don’t watch any of their other content.

Here in Canada it's got a lot of other content that I do watch, but I'm expecting, at the very least, for them to scale back pretty significantly when this is over. It was already a very ambitious business plan at the best of times.

Back