Media DC on Islam's Strategy

Do what now? I didn't even post in this thread. Are you obsessed with me?

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Having a gif saved from a fight 6 years ago.. idk man kinda seems like Islam lives rent free in your head

Reactions: 1AM
A fight with Chandler would make sense, and Chandler seems like the kind of guy who would fight anyone.

lool Ali literally offered Chandler and Tony 500k to fight Islam and they still said no.

He's in great shape and has elite discipline, not to mention his ground game being one of the best in the sport.

I don't blame people for not wanting to fight him. It'll take someone who can get a fortunate strike before getting taken down and controlled/subbed.

And this is the guy to do it -

1256416086.jpg.jpg

Having a gif saved from a fight 6 years ago.. idk man kinda seems like Islam lives rent free in your head

Actually, I just found it and linked it from Google images, no uploading needed.

I think it's more Conor living "rent free" in the heads of you people, to the point that you're actually using his insults.

Do what now? I didn't even post in this thread. Are you obsessed with me?

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Thanks for linking this I've been meaning to save it. This was a very special moment because Islam learned from it and then shaped Islam into having the best striking defense in all of UFC.

Had it not been for this KO Islam might not have even been top 15 today

Then why doesn't Khabib come back and fight Islam? He could have given him a title shot.

Plenty of teammates have fought each other. Most recently, Usman and Burns had been long-time teammates.

Lol Chandler ducked Islam hard...when called on it (on his social media) he lied saying he didn't know who Islam was. Khabib responded with this:

Lol that video proved nothing. Wierd

It says "Fighters Payouts Confirmed".

<WhatItIs>

Where is the source ? Confirmed by who ? UFC stopped releasing their numbers. <mma3>

Bill Gates has a gift for you, look it says that you can win "250 000 euros/Every month."

billgates-ticket.png

Lol Chandler ducked Islam hard...when called on it (on his social media) he lied saying he didn't know who Islam was. Khabib responded with this:

lool Ali literally offered Chandler and Tony 500k to fight Islam and they still said no.

Chandler was lined up for (and received) the title shot. Literally no sane person on the planet would forsake a title shot in order to fight someone who wasn't even ranked in the top 10. It's one thing to be a fan of the guy, but you can at least pretend to think objectively.

The situation is different now. Chandler lost his title fight and needs to build himself back up.

Chandler was lined up for (and received) the title shot. Literally no sane person on the planet would forsake a title shot in order to fight someone who wasn't even ranked in the top 10. It's one thing to be a fan of the guy, but you can at least pretend to think objectively.

The situation is different now. Chandler lost his title fight and needs to build himself back up.

I'm just replying to someone who said Chandler fights anyone.

<TrumpWrong1>

He's a diva. He will only be willing to fight Islam after Islam passes him in the rankings.

Back