Media DC on Islam's Strategy

I'm just replying to someone who said Chandler fights anyone.

<TrumpWrong1>

He's a diva. He will only be willing to fight Islam after Islam passes him in the rankings.
Only a new fan would think Chandler is a diva. The guy has a very long track record of fighting all comers. He's the epitome of a company-man.

@TITS psychological delusions being destroyed

Expect fits of emotionalism from the wee lad

DC is is extremely partial, the amount of Islam dick sucking he does any given opportunity is embarrassing for a UFC commentator. Even worse than Rogan's dick sucking of fighters. It's understandable because he's his teammate, but he should at least try to be a little more professional.

So I wouldn't put too much stock into what DC says when it comes to being a reliable source.

DC is is extremely partial, the amount of Islam dick sucking he does any given opportunity is embarrassing for a UFC commentator. Even worse than Rogan's dick sucking of fighters. It's understandable because he's his teammate, but he should at least try to be a little more professional.

So I wouldn't put too much stock into what DC says when it comes to being a reliable source.
Did you say the same thing when DC was talking about Khabib? When he did it before Khabib became champion? DC has a record of speaking highly of people who deserve it.

We already knew all that. Everybody is afraid of Makhachev.

Lol Islam keeps grasping on at RDA even though Islam pulled out on like a weeks notice. He needs to move on and realise him constantly pulling out of fights isn't earning him any favours

I mean, Dariush and Oliveara took a handful of fights vs average guys, got on a roll that led to last Saturday.

Did you say the same thing when DC was talking about Khabib? When he did it before Khabib became champion? DC has a record of speaking highly of people who deserve it.

Yes, and any other teammate talking highly about his or her teammate. Doesn't mean it's not true, but it's very often far from an objective view. Especially when it comes to people turning down fights. RDA took that fight twice, but it was cancelled twice, so it's not that weird if he would not pursue that fight anymore. He had a fight in the meanwhile and wants to get closer to a TS, not waste his time again with a fight against Islam that seems to follow the same trend as Tony vs Khabib. He is not getting any younger. And often when people supposedly turn someone down, it's just the UFC giving the fighter multiple options and the fighter just picking one of the other options. Can't take all the options just so they wouldn't be "ducking" any of them. And sometimes the UFC didn't even offer the fight.

Or they are actually injured or whatever legitimate reason they can't fight.

Last edited:
people called Khabib boring but he was active with brutal GNP and active pursuit of submission,Makachev on the the other hand is lay and pray fighter,that being said i think he beats Olives if they fought next,but Gaethje gives him fits,that uppercut and hook combo he landed would have KOed Makhachev and Olives both.

Cliffs

- Islam DC and Khabib were on a group chat discussing how no one ranked is willing to fight Islam, they decided Islam will smash everyone the UFC offers and this will force a title shot
- DC knows "for a fact" that a number of top 10 fighters were offered but refused to fight Islam (he specifically names Felder and RDA)
- says if Islam was matched up with everyone the odds may favour him against every top 10 LW, so these guys aren't wanting to take that risk
- Ariel said Gaethje maybe won't fight Islam because they share the same manager and DC cuts him off saying no Islam would fight Gaethje
- DC expresses annoyance that the "natural progression" isn't being followed where Islam on a win streak should be able to get higher ranked opponents

Ill admit i was a little bit of a Islam hater and am still not fully convinced that he is as good as Khabib, but with the division wide of its just shame that he cant get a top 10 win not even someone on losing streak. I really hope he can stay a little more active and get a good name after, if he can beat Moises (which he should so fairly easily).
At this point even I feel bad for him

DC did everything in his power to defend a belt against Brock Lesnar.

He has no moral high ground here.

Meanwhile, fuckin A. Just keep fighting then. Oliveira took that route. It paid off.
Not only the Brock thing, but that Stipe trilogy taking 3 years was brutal. I don't hold anything against DC, but he should understand why Islam is getting ducked. Especially as a analyst or whatever he is.

I mean, Dariush and Oliveara took a handful of fights vs average guys, got on a roll that led to last Saturday.
Well, both Dariush and Makhachev are on a 7-fight winning streak. The difference is Dariush is getting higher-ranked opponents. Same thing with Oliveira when he was on his seventh win in a row. Meanwhile, Makhachev can't get anything but Moises in his next.

I don't think they want to fight hime because he smells like a goat

greece-goats.jpg
Goats are pretty cool, imo.
0-E09-B784-128-B-429-F-B862-889-B0893-CA0-B.jpg

I thought this guy’s strategy was to fight on average 1.5 times a year, beat absolutely nobody and get a title shot because his best mate is Khabib.

How convenient. Other fighters don't want to fight Islam! Probably force him to pull out of fights, too.

And why did fighting people with the same manager is suddenly a problem for Gaethje? Didn't seem to bother him in his last fight. Sounds fishy.

Only a new fan would think Chandler is a diva. The guy has a very long track record of fighting all comers. He's the epitome of a company-man.

Lying that he doesn't know Islam is a diva-move.

If he said he's looking to fight higher ranked guys that's one thing, but to pretend like he's above knowing who Islam is lol

Back