Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

I trust Kojima. MGS5 was a fantastic, albeit flawed, game. But this just looks kind of shit. The gameplay looks weird and awkward and I imagine there are hours and hours of cutscenes. I will wait for reviews but this might be a pass for me.

DS and TLOU2 have both been confirmed for PS4. I've not heard the same of GOT, may be a PS5 launch game

Could be. Guess we'll see.

That's a long ways off and a shit ton of development time though.

Still holdin out hope for sometime early next year.

Even more intrigued but still not enough game play before I know for sure I’ll be picking it up.

Lol, that comes with the collector’s edition

I trust Kojima. MGS5 was a fantastic, albeit flawed, game. But this just looks kind of shit. The gameplay looks weird and awkward and I imagine there are hours and hours of cutscenes. I will wait for reviews but this might be a pass for me.
The gameplay was fantastic the story was poo poo

I still have no idea what this game is about ahah, but it looks great and fun. Will definitely buy it.

Hard pass. Kojima games are solid when it comes to gameplay but he is not half the writer he thinks he is.

Already spent £60 on a pair of tshirts for a game I have 0 clue about, thats how much I trust in Kojima.

That trailer knocked it out the park, one of the best VG trailers Ive ever seen but Kojima always does amazing trailers (MGSV had masterpiece level trailers).

Still have 0 clue, but man does it look gorgeous.

Preordered.

Cool. Lets judge the game before we've even had 10 minutes of gameplay. 99% of the gameplay shown is Norman Reedus walking, so maybe thats why it looks "shit" to you.
The gameplay was fantastic the story was poo poo
Agreed, but thats because they literally destroyed the villain and the story was put into cassette tapes no one cared for. And it was unfinished.

Gameplay was phenomenal tho. One of the best stealth games ever in terms of gameplay. Id go as far as to say Ground Zeroes > MGSV. Camps >> little zones.

Hearing rumours that TLOU is getting its own day, trailer and release in November too.

Cool. Lets judge the game before we've even had 10 minutes of gameplay. 99% of the gameplay shown is Norman Reedus walking, so maybe thats why it looks "shit" to you.

Agreed, but thats because they literally destroyed the villain and the story was put into cassette tapes no one cared for. And it was unfinished.

Gameplay was phenomenal tho. One of the best stealth games ever in terms of gameplay. Id go as far as to say Ground Zeroes > MGSV. Camps >> little zones.

Hearing rumours that TLOU is getting its own day, trailer and release in November too.
What else am I supposed to go off of? I said I'd wait for reviews. Ffs

I just saw something today that it looks like TLOU2 is getting moved to early 2020. Sounds right since we haven’t seen or heard anything about it in a year.

I just saw something today that it looks like TLOU2 is getting moved to early 2020. Sounds right since we haven’t seen or heard anything about it in a year.
Fuck.

Early 2020 is okay aswell.

i have no idea what the fuck is going on, but ill buy it

Even with my trust in Kojima, I’m not going to be a blind fanboy about this until I can find out wtf is going on. Also going to wait on reviews.

Back