DEATH Triangle training log 💀

Hey at least you got out there!

It was a good experience for sure. And the guy who beat me went on to win our division, so I like to think of myself as having won an honorary silver medal.

My son did great. He had only been training for a few months and there was nobody in his age/weight group (he was 7) so they bumped him up to compete with the next age group up. There was one other white belt (with like 6 stripes on his belt) and then gray belts in his division (he was a no-stripe white belt) and he was fearless. Dominated his first match, was constantly hunting for submissions. Then he gave the other kids really tough matches. The kids do round robin, so he got a bunch of matches in.

Just once, in 2019, at this same tournament. Tap Cancer Out in Philly. My son took home a bronze medal and I got dumped on my head and destroyed. <Lmaoo>
hqdefault.jpg

“Nobody called and said ‘Hey, Soc, how you doing?’ Not that I would expect it but it would at least, you know? When you get dumped on your head and get damn near paralyzed it starts to piss you off a little bit!”

hqdefault.jpg

“Nobody called and said ‘Hey, Soc, how you doing?’ Not that I would expect it but it would at least, you know? When you get dumped on your head and get damn near paralyzed it starts to piss you off a little bit!”

"But like I always say, 'It's better to pissed off than pissed on.'"

W3D2

Deadlift
135 x 5 x 2
225 x 4
275 x 4
335 x 4
390 x 3 x 2
445 x 3 x 3
470 x 3 x 2

BP
135 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 5
320 x 4 x 2
340 x 3 x 2
365 x 2 x 2
385 x 2
365 x 2 x 2
340 x 3 x 2
320 x 5
295 x 7
275 x 9
250 x 11
225 x 13

Rackpulls
225 x 6
360 x 5
415 x 5 x 2
470 x 4 x 4

Weird couple days. A lot of synchronicities. Wonder what's up. I need to keep an eye out.

Shoulder still cranky. I'm going to have to take a week off soon. I think it's because not only the bench hurts it, the squat also hurts it. I brought my grip in on the bench and I think normally that would have allowed it to heal without stopping lifting but the squat aggravates it too and I can't do anything about that. I already squat with the widest grip I can. There is an issue with me and lifting that I noticed the past 6 months. I am addicting to lifting. I replaced my drinking with it and now I'm addicted to it. It's why I always work through injuries. Even some serious one that I probably shouldn't. I need to figure something out. One day I will be in a place where I don't need to substitute the addictive energy in me but unfortunately I'm not there yet. An addiction is still an addiction and isn't the best way to go through life. I've made some huge leaps but that's something that I haven't been able to figure out yet. I really don't do well when I'm not lifting. It's too much restless energy in me that starts to negatively effect me. The good thing is I'm really good at working with nagging injuries but I need a rest. I've been going pretty hard the past 10 months. I need to just man up and deal with it.

Weird couple days. A lot of synchronicities. Wonder what's up. I need to keep an eye out.

Shoulder still cranky. I'm going to have to take a week off soon. I think it's because not only the bench hurts it, the squat also hurts it. I brought my grip in on the bench and I think normally that would have allowed it to heal without stopping lifting but the squat aggravates it too and I can't do anything about that. I already squat with the widest grip I can. There is an issue with me and lifting that I noticed the past 6 months. I am addicting to lifting. I replaced my drinking with it and now I'm addicted to it. It's why I always work through injuries. Even some serious one that I probably shouldn't. I need to figure something out. One day I will be in a place where I don't need to substitute the addictive energy in me but unfortunately I'm not there yet. An addiction is still an addiction and isn't the best way to go through life. I've made some huge leaps but that's something that I haven't been able to figure out yet. I really don't do well when I'm not lifting. It's too much restless energy in me that starts to negatively effect me. The good thing is I'm really good at working with nagging injuries but I need a rest. I've been going pretty hard the past 10 months. I need to just man up and deal with it.

You aren't alone, we are your support group! Not even going to say it's a problem, how can being addicted to gainz be a bad thing. Had to start adding more variety and different movements when getting too constant in same few lifts over weeks. Old body don't like repetitive friction. That and squats turned into holding the bar with left hand only and 2 finger eagle claw on right side more focused on shoulder than legs. Weathers about to get right for outside hikes.

You aren't alone, we are your support group! Not even going to say it's a problem, how can being addicted to gainz be a bad thing. Had to start adding more variety and different movements when getting too constant in same few lifts over weeks. Old body don't like repetitive friction. That and squats turned into holding the bar with left hand only and 2 finger eagle claw on right side more focused on shoulder than legs. Weathers about to get right for outside hikes.

I've thought about adding some new movements. I'm kind have been locked into these movements the past year. Probably not the best for overall health. Next year I'll be cutting back on my lifting to start BJJ. So that should help my body feel better.

W3D3

BP
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 4
320 x 3 x 2
365 x 3 x 6

Squat
135 x 5
230 x 5
280 x 4 x 2
325 x 3 x 2
370 x 3 x 2
395 x 3 x 2
370 x 3 x 2

BP
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5 x 2
320 x 5 x 5

Lat pulldowns
190 x 12 x 3

The weirdness continues. I realized the other day I've been having weird and demented dreams every day the past 10 days. Sleep has been bad because of it. I slept 11 hours last night which felt good. The dreams don't feel like nightmares but they are really uncomfortable. To some people they would probably be nightmares, though.

W3D3

BP
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 4
320 x 3 x 2
365 x 3 x 6

Squat
135 x 5
230 x 5
280 x 4 x 2
325 x 3 x 2
370 x 3 x 2
395 x 3 x 2
370 x 3 x 2

BP
135 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5 x 2
320 x 5 x 5

Lat pulldowns
190 x 12 x 3

The weirdness continues. I realized the other day I've been having weird and demented dreams every day the past 10 days. Sleep has been bad because of it. I slept 11 hours last night which felt good. The dreams don't feel like nightmares but they are really uncomfortable. To some people they would probably be nightmares, though.

Is Tay in them? She can't be trusted.

Friday, September 23, 2022

Day 4 - Upper

A1. Ring Pushups
Rings 8 X 8
Rings 10 X 5

Rings 12 X 14
Rings 12 X 12

A2. Neutral Grip 45 Degree Incline DB Rows
30 X 7
40 X 5

50 X 12
50 X 12

B1. Band Pushdowns
Tube Bands X

B2. Standing Hammer Curl
15 X 5

25 X 12
25 X 9
25 X 8

C. Banded Dips (AMAP)
Blue Band X 20

Let's stomp a mudhole in this weekend's ass, boys!

I have glasses too! We're perfect for each other!

Is Tay in them? She can't be trusted.

The weird dreams continued last night. I beat the holy hell out of Dax Harwood on the front lawn of my grandma's house on my mom's side. He then secretly recorded me with his phone hoping I was going to say something so I can get canceled. I caught wind to it and took his phone. Then the other one was taking a dump in my grandma's bathroom on my dad's side and I waited like 15 minutes for him to come out to kick his ass but I didn't. Earlier he pointed a shotgun at someone and I disarmed him. Then me and @RollSonnenRoll when to buy some shells for it and shot it out in the woods.

The weird dreams continued last night. I beat the holy hell out of Dax Harwood on the front lawn of my grandma's house on my mom's side. He then secretly recorded me with his phone hoping I was going to say something so I can get canceled. I caught wind to it and took his phone. Then the other one was taking a dump in my grandma's bathroom on my dad's side and I waited like 15 minutes for him to come out to kick his ass but I didn't. Earlier he pointed a shotgun at someone and I disarmed him. Then me and @RollSonnenRoll when to buy some shells for it and shot it out in the woods.

So ... you and Roll were in the dream, but I wasn't?

ok-crying.gif

Didn’t Dax drop that Jabroni that tackled Bret Hart?
Dream Warrior Rex doesn’t fuck around.

Back