Deblass, Gordon Ryan, still training BJJ at Gym

It's killing 1000 people a day in Spain at the moment, I expect the US peak to be higher than that due to population size and the way its being managed. Are you still going to be calling everyone sheep when 3000 Americans a day are dying from this?
I think people not quarantining are assholes, but those numbers are just not gonna happen here. I’m not trying to start a debate, but Ik it probably will, but I think the us healthcare system is going to handle this much better than the larger countries with socialized medicine. Time will tell and I hope the best for the people in Spain and Italy.

I think people not quarantining are assholes, but those numbers are just not gonna happen here. I’m not trying to start a debate, but Ik it probably will, but I think the us healthcare system is going to handle this much better than the larger countries with socialized medicine. Time will tell and I hope the best for the people in Spain and Italy.

We'll see I guess, I hope you're right.

Lockdown is supposed to be over by May, President Donny Trump said he wants this country to be back to work by Easter. When this economy is up and running by May, and everyone is back to work and gyms are back in business, everyone will realize how the fake news media overhyped this coronavirus situation too damn much.

2009, influenza killed way more people than coronavirus, and you don't see governments in the world doing this shut down back then. Nobody was panicking like they were now. This whole thing is fake news to scare the sheeples. Bunch of mother fucking sheeps that listens to fake news too much. Fucking SHEEPS, SHEEPS, i tell you! SHEEPS!
If people have a "who cares" attitude we won't be up and running by May, though - the virus will be raging unrestrained and we will be in a world of hurt. If we avert catastrophe it doesn't mean the potential catastrophe wasn't serious - this thing could kill many times what the flu does every year if we don't take it seriously.

They can do whatever the fuck they want.
Externalities. You can do whatever you want so long as it doesn't negatively impact other people.

If a few hundred of them decide to go train together in a shaolin monk mountain kung fu thing or something where they won't infect others even if they all catch it, more power to them. But if they're living and working in the regular world, that falls under externalities and effects on other people - so they most certainly should not be free to do whatever they want, otherwise anarchy would be fine and dandy.

Is there really evidence that roids help with joint recovery? Had plenty of roided out teammates and
(had a mma class at the gym and very very few people do mma without roids).
for sure. just have to know what to take for different issues ligaments, tendon, muscle all respond to different stuff.

he got tore his LCL Feb 3, had surgery and won weight and absolute adcc in Sep against guys who are obviously on supplements, seems fast for me.
also tom's instructional's are now free because of this lol.

I also have the screen shots of gary claiming Keenan was targeting him then back peddling and saying he never said that.

It's killing 1000 people a day in Spain at the moment, I expect the US peak to be higher than that due to population size and the way its being managed. Are you still going to be calling everyone sheep when 3000 Americans a day are dying from this?

We'll find out when he stops replying

Gary was going off on Keenan and claiming that Keenan was targeting them specifically when the initial statement was Keenan saying how serious this was and that it was irresponsible to stay open (this was like 2-3 weeks ago when the virus really started rising in North America). Gary was going off and trolling Keenan. Then when he was forced to close he kept at it and then finally claimed he never said Keenan was attacking him - while it was right there for anyone who wanted to screen shot it. He was also playing victim when people were calling him out on his BS.

If something bad happens to one of them or someone close to them -they pass the buck and somehow blame others for their selfish and completely avoidable behaviours.

Love how Ted is trying to claim anyone critical of him and his actions is just a hater.
You sound like a bitter Atos fanboys. LOL.

What's true is Keenan is good at losing and burning bridges. Gordon even said that on his IG stories. Looks like Keenan may not be welcomed anymore to cross train in the Blue Basement with John Danaher's squad.

I don't see why people are crucifying Tom and his group.
Tom clarified that half the people in the picture live together in the same household, and don't interact in public with people outside much. Tom stays home and goes to his gym. It seems the 9 people int he group contain to themselves pretty much and limit their exposure to outside people

Gary and stance on this however, is a different story

Lol GOAT bless

He's absolutely right about everything that he posted in his stories, but poor virtue signalling soyboys can't handle the truth.

Lol GOAT bless

He's absolutely right about everything that he posted in his stories, but poor virtue signalling soyboys can't handle the truth.
Gordn Ryan is the nogi GOAT king. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and all these soyboys can cry and continue being sheeples.

Gordn Ryan is the nogi GOAT king. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and all these soyboys can cry and continue being sheeples.

I'm only sheepless due to space constraints. I'm hoping to find the right property next year, though, and then perhaps get a flock of three or so. If it doesn't work out, then I'll consider ducks instead. I'm honestly just interested in the sheep for the sake of my border collie, so anything he can herd will do.

I don't see why people are crucifying Tom and his group.
Tom clarified that half the people in the picture live together in the same household, and don't interact in public with people outside much. Tom stays home and goes to his gym. It seems the 9 people int he group contain to themselves pretty much and limit their exposure to outside people

Gary and stance on this however, is a different story
That is not correct.
If you let that happens, then why bother having a lockdown!
Let says, one person was sick in that group.
Then we have now ten people sucks in group.
Gordon goes back to his house and then his dad, his brother get also sick.
Let imagine that his brother decides to do the same stupid training but some other group.

Another ten people get sick.

Etc.......

And Gordon with his bravado.

If he gets sick, he will be the first one to run to an hospital instead of doing the right thing which is falling on his own sword.

What's true is Keenan is good at losing and burning bridges.

You can disagree with Keenan’s views all you want — I disagree with some of them myself — but that motherfucker submitted Dean Lister, with an ushiro sankaku.

giphy.gif

Erbeth Santos and Leandro Lo was doing the same shit, and people ain't bitching about these fuckers.

Problem is, deblass made a IG post daming gyms that were open during this time. He then goes on to have multiple people training at his gym risking cross contamination .

Gary was going off on Keenan and claiming that Keenan was targeting them specifically when the initial statement was Keenan saying how serious this was and that it was irresponsible to stay open (this was like 2-3 weeks ago when the virus really started rising in North America). Gary was going off and trolling Keenan. Then when he was forced to close he kept at it and then finally claimed he never said Keenan was attacking him - while it was right there for anyone who wanted to screen shot it. He was also playing victim when people were calling him out on his BS.

If something bad happens to one of them or someone close to them -they pass the buck and somehow blame others for their selfish and completely avoidable behaviours.

Love how Ted is trying to claim anyone critical of him and his actions is just a hater.
the first time i saw tonon was on that rapist's kumite tournament, and i can't recall what the issue was between him and some other competitor, but the other guy was really badly disrespected by gary and walked away or something. you see the shit on tape, tonon being a massive cunt.

anyway, tonon is interviewed about it afterwards and says that he did nothing disrespectful, and it was actually the other guy that was disrespectful towards him. i remember watching that and thinking is this fucking guy for real? i mean we just saw him do that shit.

this must've been more than 10 years ago, when they were all brown belts. i figured by now he stopped being a ridiculous fucking man-baby, but nope, it seems like he still handles criticism like a 4 year old.

yeah i'm sure the requirement to have money in order to get treated will curb the number of deaths significantly compared to countries where you don't need cash to see a doctor.

3000 deaths a day isn't going to happen? it was 140 on the 23rd and 570 on the 30th. it's going to happen in 10 days, tops. exponential growth is fucking horrifying when it's applied to a global pandemic's death rate.

now i'm not trying to give you shit, i honestly, sincerely hope that you're right and that the US healthcare system does in fact slow this shit down to a crawl. but considering the current trajectory and the fact that more than half the country still thinks this is some elaborate political scam, it isn't looking good.

Back