Deblass, Gordon Ryan, still training BJJ at Gym

According to that logic Angela merkel and Emmanuel Macron must be worse than trump considering they have higher infection rates than the US.
don't worry, the exponential growth will take care of that, double quick. things have only just started to heat up in the US, unfortunately.

don't worry, the exponential growth will take care of that, double quick. things have only just started to heat up in the US, unfortunately.

Ok im not gonna help turn this forum into the war room.

Here is the data if you dont want to depend on the news and see unbiased number analysis.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

This will be my last post on the subject because we dont need another war room.

Ok im not gonna help turn this forum into the war room.

Here is the data if you dont want to depend on the news and see unbiased number analysis.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

This will be my last post on the subject because we dont need another war room.
no need to get upset with me, i wasn't attacking you in any way. and like most of the rest of the world, i've been checking that website several times a day for the past month. it's exactly where i'm getting my information.

there really is no bias in saying that the US is unfortunately going to surpass germany and france in number of cases per capita, largely because of the density of the population and the number of large cities, but in no small measure also because much of the country still believes this is just the flu.

i'm honestly not trying to start a flamewar here. but your response to the criticism of trump isn't really convincing.

no need to get upset with me, i wasn't attacking you in any way. and like most of the rest of the world, i've been checking that website several times a day for the past month. it's exactly where i'm getting my information.

there really is no bias in saying that the US is unfortunately going to surpass germany and france in number of cases per capita, largely because of the density of the population and the number of large cities, but in no small measure also because much of the country still believes this is just the flu.

i'm honestly not trying to start a flamewar here. but your response to the criticism of trump isn't really convincing.

Im not upset with you. I just dont want to talk politics in the grappling forum. Thats what the war room is for, and for good reason.

Lets keep the grappling forum about grapping.

Lockdown is supposed to be over by May, President Donny Trump said he wants this country to be back to work by Easter. When this economy is up and running by May, and everyone is back to work and gyms are back in business, everyone will realize how the fake news media overhyped this coronavirus situation too damn much.

2009, influenza killed way more people than coronavirus, and you don't see governments in the world doing this shut down back then. Nobody was panicking like they were now. This whole thing is fake news to scare the sheeples. Bunch of mother fucking sheeps that listens to fake news too much. Fucking SHEEPS, SHEEPS, i tell you! SHEEPS!
Ain’t shit gonna be over by May. Buckle up tough guy.

Back