Debunking the myth a highly trained female MMA fighter could beat a man in decent shape, in a fight.

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
WMMA is a good thing overall and has come a long way.

But it seems in these modern times
a common narrative has developed that a trained woman can beat an untrained man who is in decent shape, in a fight.

We have Nunes calling out Logan Paul and people assume she would be favoured in boxing.
And who can forget Rogans laughable claims about Ronda.

Too many cucks these days buy into it.

Anyone who has ever rolled with women are usually surprised at just how huge the strength difference is.

I am all for women doing MMA and training but let's be realistic.
I remember Rorion Gracie's words.
"A woman, with any amount of training, is going to have a hard time against a man".

This is spot on.

We have this reality check video.
Sparring match here between former pro wmma fighter and random guy.

Tala Larosa, former pro MMA fighter with 22-5 record, Bodog fight champion. ADCC world silver medalist.

vs

Untrained reasonable in shape guy who has seen a few YouTube videos on Jiu Jitsu.

narrative is that he 'lost' the sparring match due to conditioning.
most of the typical confused comments buy into this, except a few sensible ones from experienced martial artists who know the limits on size and strength vs technique.

An accurate viewing sees what actually happened, and supports his post fight comments also.

notes
- no strikes on the ground and doesn't seem they are really doing them standing up either.
- he pretty much just manhandles her and folds her in half for the first 3 minutes.
- gets backmount and top control
- In a real fight he will be raining down punches and she would likely be sleeping within first 30 secs to 1 minute
- He could also just clavicle grab and do the same with little resistance.
- they cut about 2 minutes of him on top at 7:55 to make it look less like she was being dominated.

- once he gassed she was able to get on top and stopped a reversal which was good.
- he finally gassed after about 4 minutes and she managed to get on top and he tapped due to exhaustian.
- second time he is already gassed and gets tapped to armbar.

Overall does not support the idea that highly trained pro wmma fighter will beat an untrained average man in a fight. But if she can survive the fist few minutes which is a big if with strikes involved, she has a chance to outlast him and maybe get a hold.

Last edited:
We've literally already seen Germaine De Randamie knock out a man on tape.

A month or so ago a 125 pound women or whatever defeated that ginormous heavyweight.

lol where tf this come from tho
images

Most of the time when I see these "trained woman vs untrained man" it's the guy aggressively tossing the girl around like a ragdoll (it's usually BJJ/grappling where we see these things not really striking) until he gasses and she gets some choke on him.

I always ask myself what would happen if the girl was super aggressive from the start and the guy was focused on defense and energy conversation. I would expect her not to be able to do anything to him.

Uhh... he probably outweighed her by close to 50 pounds?

Skill is but one element which decides a fight. Strength, speed and conditioning are important elements as well.

it's literally the worst situation

if you beat a female fighter you beat a woman, and will get your ass kicked by other men around her
if you get your ass kicked by a female fighter, everyone laugh at you because you got beat by a girl

Last edited:
WMMA is a good thing overall and has come a long way.

But it seems in these modern times
a common narrative has developed that a trained woman can beat an untrained man who is in decent shape, in a fight.

We have Nunes calling out Logan Paul and people assume she would be favoured in boxing.
And who can forget Rogans laughable claims about Ronda.

Too many cucks these days buy into it.

Anyone who has ever rolled with women are usually surprised at just how huge the strength difference is.

I am all for women doing MMA and training but let's be realistic.
I remember Rorion Gracie's words.
"A woman, with any amount of training, is going to have a hard time against a man".

This is spot on.

We have this reality check video.
Sparring match here between former pro wmma fighter and random guy.

Tala Larosa, former pro MMA fighter with 22-5 record, Bodog fight champion. ADCC world silver medalist.

vs

Untrained reasonable in shape guy who has seen a few YouTube videos on Jiu Jitsu.

narrative is that he 'lost' the sparring match due to conditioning.
most of the typical confused comments buy into this, except a few sensible ones from experienced martial artists who know the limits on size and strength vs technique.

An accurate viewing sees what actually happened, and supports his post fight comments also.

notes
- no strikes on the ground and doesn't seem they are really doing them standing up either.
- he pretty much just manhandles her and folds her in half for the first 3 minutes.
- gets backmount and top control
- In a real fight he will be raining down punches and she would be likely be sleeping within first 30 secs to 1 minute
- He could also just clavicle grab and do the same with little resistance.
- they cut about 2 minutes of him on top at 7:55 to make it look less like she was being dominated.

- once he gassed she was able to get on top and stopped a reversal which was good.
- he finally gassed after about 4 minutes and she managed to get on top and he tapped due to exhaustian.
- second time he is already gassed and gets tapped to armbar.

Overall does not support the idea that highly trained pro wmma fighter will beat an untrained average man in a fight. But if she can survive the fist few minutes which is a big if with strikes involved, she has a chance to outlast him and maybe get a hold.

I had a dream like this but the girl ended up on top with mount.

I would gas vs Valentina or Amanda, but I'd just hold any other wmma fighter on the ground until i got the crucifix hold and striked until I got a verbal tap.

There are pro level wmma fighters at my dojo and ive tapped them all.

it's literally the worst situation

if you beat a female fighter you beat a woman, and will get your ass kicked by others
if you get your ass kicked by a female fighter, everyone laugh at you because you got beat by a girl
Not funny. Maine West High school Des Plaines, Illinois.

I knew of a wrestler from Maine West that lost to a girl in a wrestling match and killed himself that same night. Horrible situation because originally he just wanted to forfeit and not wrestle her but after constant pressuring he decided to wrestle her and lost via points.

I would gas vs Valentina or Amanda, but I'd just hold any other wmma fighter on the ground until i got the crucifix hold and striked until I got a verbal tap.

There are pro level wmma fighters at my dojo and ive tapped them all.
Valentina would have kicked your head off, bro. You wouldn't have a chance to gas.

She doesnt look in shape there.

The sizes have to be similar in any of these hypotheticals. if you take a normal guy with zero training, and by normal i mean 170-180 lbs, soft, not a gym rat at all, most trained girl fighters are gonna beat them. Especially once you get up to the 135rs and up. we are talking 150-165lb girls, lean and strong and trained and tested.

Someone who is awesome and small, like Michelle Waterson for instance, who weighs like 125 - yes, if you grab a jacked 200+lb guy who plays sports and gets into fights, or did some wrestling and boxing at a very amateur level, or fights in hockey... yes, her training likely wont be enough and you could then say he is untrained i guess, and he isnt well over average weight but his muscle mass is far beyond a typical male.

These girls arent as weak as many seem to think, but yes, they are at a disadvantage over the genetically tougher men you see walking around.

We've literally already seen Germaine De Randamie knock out a man on tape.

A month or so ago a 125 pound women or whatever defeated that ginormous heavyweight.

Awful examples honestly.

GDR fought a guy with no previous combat sport experience. He trained for a few months I think. And GDR looked AWFUL considering the massive experience gap.

The 125lb woman knocking out a HW you are referring to was a freakfight. The guy was literally never trained, super unhealthy giant walking heart attack. He even said he had no idea what to do because he did no preparation.

This thread is always so ridiculous.

People always overestimate the average guy, and underestimate female pro fighters.

Back