Debunking the myth a highly trained female MMA fighter could beat a man in decent shape, in a fight.

What ever happened to pridejitzoo btw ?

After suffering ridicule from Sherdog, he refused to tap the next time he grappled with a 125lb woman.

She chocked him to death, RIP.

WMMA is a good thing overall and has come a long way.

But it seems in these modern times
a common narrative has developed that a trained woman can beat an untrained man who is in decent shape, in a fight.

We have Nunes calling out Logan Paul and people assume she would be favoured in boxing.
And who can forget Rogans laughable claims about Ronda.

Too many cucks these days buy into it.

Anyone who has ever rolled with women are usually surprised at just how huge the strength difference is.

I am all for women doing MMA and training but let's be realistic.
I remember Rorion Gracie's words.
"A woman, with any amount of training, is going to have a hard time against a man".

This is spot on.

We have this reality check video.
Sparring match here between former pro wmma fighter and random guy.

Tala Larosa, former pro MMA fighter with 22-5 record, Bodog fight champion. ADCC world silver medalist.

vs

Untrained reasonable in shape guy who has seen a few YouTube videos on Jiu Jitsu.

narrative is that he 'lost' the sparring match due to conditioning.
most of the typical confused comments buy into this, except a few sensible ones from experienced martial artists who know the limits on size and strength vs technique.

An accurate viewing sees what actually happened, and supports his post fight comments also.

notes
- no strikes on the ground and doesn't seem they are really doing them standing up either.
- he pretty much just manhandles her and folds her in half for the first 3 minutes.
- gets backmount and top control
- In a real fight he will be raining down punches and she would likely be sleeping within first 30 secs to 1 minute
- He could also just clavicle grab and do the same with little resistance.
- they cut about 2 minutes of him on top at 7:55 to make it look less like she was being dominated.

- once he gassed she was able to get on top and stopped a reversal which was good.
- he finally gassed after about 4 minutes and she managed to get on top and he tapped due to exhaustian.
- second time he is already gassed and gets tapped to armbar.

Overall does not support the idea that highly trained pro wmma fighter will beat an untrained average man in a fight. But if she can survive the fist few minutes which is a big if with strikes involved, she has a chance to outlast him and maybe get a hold.

467b1532690c0482aba5af801cdf42fe.jpg

Only an emasculated, gotten-to cuck would believe this narrative in the first place.

Obviously not every dork off the street could beat up a trained, in shape woman, but the difference between genders needs to be respected.

Its almost dangerous to promote the idea that if a woman takes boxercise classes or self defence she would be in a position to effectively defend herself against any would be attacker with her bare hands.

This is why I would have loved to see Nunes vs Jake but it will never happen because it would be WAAY too uncomfortable to televise a man beating up a woman.

You mean you're a cuck? Yes maybe.

This is the type of bs attitude I'm talking about.
I'm putting it is realistic terms for the sake of reality. But I respect wmma.

I'm not putting it in this way.

Last edited:
WMMA is a good thing overall and has come a long way.

But it seems in these modern times
a common narrative has developed that a trained woman can beat an untrained man who is in decent shape, in a fight.

We have Nunes calling out Logan Paul and people assume she would be favoured in boxing.
And who can forget Rogans laughable claims about Ronda.

Too many cucks these days buy into it.

Anyone who has ever rolled with women are usually surprised at just how huge the strength difference is.

I am all for women doing MMA and training but let's be realistic.
I remember Rorion Gracie's words.
"A woman, with any amount of training, is going to have a hard time against a man".

This is spot on.

We have this reality check video.
Sparring match here between former pro wmma fighter and random guy.

Tala Larosa, former pro MMA fighter with 22-5 record, Bodog fight champion. ADCC world silver medalist.

vs

Untrained reasonable in shape guy who has seen a few YouTube videos on Jiu Jitsu.

narrative is that he 'lost' the sparring match due to conditioning.
most of the typical confused comments buy into this, except a few sensible ones from experienced martial artists who know the limits on size and strength vs technique.

An accurate viewing sees what actually happened, and supports his post fight comments also.

notes
- no strikes on the ground and doesn't seem they are really doing them standing up either.
- he pretty much just manhandles her and folds her in half for the first 3 minutes.
- gets backmount and top control
- In a real fight he will be raining down punches and she would likely be sleeping within first 30 secs to 1 minute
- He could also just clavicle grab and do the same with little resistance.
- they cut about 2 minutes of him on top at 7:55 to make it look less like she was being dominated.

- once he gassed she was able to get on top and stopped a reversal which was good.
- he finally gassed after about 4 minutes and she managed to get on top and he tapped due to exhaustian.
- second time he is already gassed and gets tapped to armbar.

Overall does not support the idea that highly trained pro wmma fighter will beat an untrained average man in a fight. But if she can survive the fist few minutes which is a big if with strikes involved, she has a chance to outlast him and maybe get a hold.

Good thread, needed in todays world sadly, just as a reality check. real men are the protectors of women and that's for a reason, a woman simply cannot properly defend herself against the average man, simple truth. The sooner ppl accept this, the more the societal norms can shift in a way to where woman stop victimizing themselves by putting themselves in high risk situations and thinking they can "handle it" if it goes south.

Now as for the video, great example btw, he essentially finished her in 20 seconds, if he had ever seen a rear naked choke in his life he had his elbow buried under her neck. Again, she was 22-5... should not happen, knowledge was there on her end, not on his. Genetic difference between men and women.

To any fools lurking -> Equal doesn't mean the SAME.

If you think the guy in that video is untrained there's no point having a discussion.
I don't know who the fuck he is but he's clearly done more training than watching youtube videos, anyone who doesn't recognize that is a fucking dumbass.

Only an emasculated, gotten-to cuck would believe this narrative in the first place.

Obviously not every dork off the street could beat up a trained, in shape woman, but the difference between genders needs to be respected.

Its almost dangerous to promote the idea that if a woman takes boxercise classes or self defence she would be in a position to effectively defend herself against any would be attacker with her bare hands.

This is why I would have loved to see Nunes vs Jake but it will never happen because it would be WAAY too uncomfortable to televise a man beating up a woman.

On an ethical note, you're saying what, that women shouldn't learn to defend themselves? Self defense doesn't work?

Awful examples honestly.

GDR fought a guy with no previous combat sport experience. He trained for a few months I think. And GDR looked AWFUL considering the massive experience gap.

The 125lb woman knocking out a HW you are referring to was a freakfight. The guy was literally never trained, super unhealthy giant walking heart attack. He even said he had no idea what to do because he did no preparation.

So what you are saying is an in shape, prepared and mildly trained man would beat an in shape well trained woman
Hardly the point TS was trying to make

None of these things are absolutes. Generally, the fact that men are heavier accounts for the majority of the advantage a man would have over a woman in combat. It is this same advantage of being in a higher weight class. The next natural advantage is upper body strength.

Weight + strength = power. Power is what separates men from women fighting. A woman may have better skills and outstrike the guy, but if he lands a single shot or gets a hold of her, its over.

Therefore, the female fighters who have "masculine" builds and good power would generally fare better in a fight with a man.

Nunes and Cyborg, for instance, would absolutely fuck up a lot of average guys, but a lot of average male fighters (and I mean hobbyists) would have little problem with them.

I think a guy with no awareness of the ground game could get caught in the sub from the guard, assuming the size and power disparity is not too massive.

We've literally already seen Germaine De Randamie knock out a man on tape.

A month or so ago a 125 pound women or whatever defeated that ginormous heavyweight.

Ginormous heavyweight? That bastard was so fat he looked like he could barely stand. He hasn't seen his own dick since the Bush administration.

Ginormous heavyweight? That bastard was so fat he looked like he could barely stand. He hasn't seen his own dick since the Bush administration.
Yeah and she was tiny. According to TS's logic, he should've been able to just lie on top of her and pummel her into submission

We've literally already seen Germaine De Randamie knock out a man on tape.

A month or so ago a 125 pound women or whatever defeated that ginormous heavyweight.
"reasonable in shape", that guy was 99% fat.

She doesnt look in shape there.

The sizes have to be similar in any of these hypotheticals. if you take a normal guy with zero training, and by normal i mean 170-180 lbs, soft, not a gym rat at all, most trained girl fighters are gonna beat them. Especially once you get up to the 135rs and up. we are talking 150-165lb girls, lean and strong and trained and tested.

Someone who is awesome and small, like Michelle Waterson for instance, who weighs like 125 - yes, if you grab a jacked 200+lb guy who plays sports and gets into fights, or did some wrestling and boxing at a very amateur level, or fights in hockey... yes, her training likely wont be enough and you could then say he is untrained i guess, and he isnt well over average weight but his muscle mass is far beyond a typical male.

These girls arent as weak as many seem to think, but yes, they are at a disadvantage over the genetically tougher men you see walking around.

It's funny that you used that particular example.

She couldn't even come close to hurting the normal, in shape dude despite him not being a fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back