Media DEEP Full Fights:TK,Lil Nog,Yano,Mach,Chonan,Imanari,Maeda,Hisae,Ryuta,Misaki...

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
As the title says:

Never seen it before...

Suzuki x El Sorale
Ends after El Sorale goes for a full heel move

Royler x Murahama Takehiro

Mishima x Takafumi Ito
...Ito getting his arm snapped...you can actually hear it, ouch

Minowa x Tamura
https://youtu.be/vZ1qguYybhA

Felipe Estra x Tachihikaru
...just skip to 4:20
https://youtu.be/wGflw0d7XdU

Takumi Yano x Fabio Mello
Remember the guy in socks over in ZST?

TAISHO x Asahi
...flying knee is the beginning of the end

https://youtu.be/KIMnLOmoS3o

Mach x Chonan
Big time victory for Ryo...
https://youtu.be/q_umtEHl9Vg

Any DEEP Fights you would recommend?

Last edited:
That TK vs Lil Nog is an essential fight if you want to have some legit historical perspective & understand why TK became truly 'relevant again' (which led him to the Fedor fight)...

Puzzlin´decision from the...Jap. Refz, tbh... Could have been an easy Split Dec., at the very least...

From day 1 Aoki was one of the slickest grapplers MMA had ever seen.

part of their series of uploads, but they put up Minowa vs. Tamura too:

Ryuki Ueyama taking the DEEP one-night tournament to win their middleweight title is pretty sweet. Imanari-Mishima 2 is a great fight. Imanari-Brown, Imanari-Maeda 1 and 2...Minowa-Tamura is an all-time great epic. One of the best fights there has been. Yasuhito Namekawa versus Claudio Silva is a cool one.

DEEP was one of the most entertaining promotions of all-time. Early DEEP is hard to go wrong with.

Murahama had takedowns, submissions (you can see them not only in his shootboxing but in his shoot-style professional wrestling) and high-level striking. If he'd only gotten his ground-positioning and perhaps his double and single offense and defense up to the level of the rest of his skill-set, I think the sky would have been the limit for him. He had some nice suplexes in Shootboxing.

Masakazu Imanari vs: Takeshi Yamazaki / Masahiro Oishi / Renato Tavares / Yoshiro Maeda / Fabio Mello / Kim Jong Man

New one:
Maeda x Imanari

Epic moment. One of the few times you really saw Imanari get emotional. You gotta see the first fight as well; their showmanship is straight outta professional wrestling. Its almost as good as the fight itself. There is a time where they have an exchange, separate, and just stare at one another as the crowd cheers as Maeda shakes his finger at Imanari.

Takehiro Murahama in DEEP against Victor Ranabales:

I wonder how much the Murahama brothers trained together. They both were very exciting, very dynamic fighters...Takahara could have used Takehiro's takedowns, throws and striking and Takehiro could have used Takahara's positioning and overall ground game. Although both were really, really good, regardless. But Takehiro especially just seems like he was a little ground positioning and some doubles and singles away from being the man at 143.

don't think the video is online anywhere (i'm guessing DEEP will upload it eventually) but my girl MIKU vs. Hisae Watanabe at DEEP 31 for the title was one of my favorites too.

DEEP with some more good stuff!

Misaki x Shoji

Chonan x Ryuta Sakurai

Hisae Watanabe x Shinashi

Hisae Watanabe is part of the gang of criminals the heroes have to run a gauntlet against in High Kick Girl, a Japanese martial arts flick. She's not in it a ton but she is hard to miss. If memory serves, she ended up with a manga writer or illustrator.

Hisae Watanabe is part of the gang of criminals the heroes have to run a gauntlet against in High Kick Girl, a Japanese martial arts flick. She's not in it a ton but she is hard to miss. If memory serves, she ended up with a manga writer or illustrator.
I heard she did an AV as well at one time.

I heard she did an AV as well at one time.
Do you remember how after one of her fights she said she was going to put on her makeup and stalk the streets for a mate? She basically told the world she was single and looking for a man. That was pretty funny. I think maybe it was on Bout Review. Maybe it was Sherdog, though. Their Japanese coverage used to be way better.

Do you remember how after one of her fights she said she was going to put on her makeup and stalk the streets for a mate? She basically told the world she was single and looking for a man. That was pretty funny. I think maybe it was on Bout Review. Maybe it was Sherdog, though. Their Japanese coverage used to be way better.
Their coverage of every region used to be stellar. Unfortunately, that coverage didn’t generate ad revenue, so they cut it.

Their coverage of every region used to be stellar. Unfortunately, that coverage didn’t generate ad revenue, so they cut it.
I thought it might have had something to do with their agenda to become UFC yes-men as well.

Back