Media DEEP Full Fights:TK,Lil Nog,Yano,Mach,Chonan,Imanari,Maeda,Hisae,Ryuta,Misaki...

I have a few DVD's of late 80's early 90's Shooto. I don't know if I have the tech at home to burn them though. But I could look into it if you are interested.
Where did you get those?

Baszler vs Reina was surprisingly entertaining. Baszler had a really unorthodox pendulum guard game, and even attempted a twister.

Kosuke Terashima x Mikuru Asakura... Interestin´final decision...
Crazy to think how close Terashima was to finishing that armbar.

Despite a garbage record, Terashima just beat Kritsada, who had looked very good in ONE.

Can we seriously all agree that Motoya is the low key most entertaining fighter in history? His ground game is spectacular. On the feet, he has this Diaz-inspired style of constantly walking forward, pawing the jab, and mixing up the intensity of his punches.

The diaz-like beatdown he lays in round 3 in this fight is just amazing to behold:

Can we seriously all agree that Motoya is the low key most entertaining fighter in history? His ground game is spectacular. On the feet, he has this Diaz-inspired style of constantly walking forward, pawing the jab, and mixing up the intensity of his punches.

The diaz-like beatdown he lays in round 3 in this fight is just amazing to behold:

Love the front kick he uses to set a distance and then crashes through the gap with punches into takedowns. God tier output too

Love the front kick he uses to set a distance and then crashes through the gap with punches into takedowns. God tier output too
Like Diaz, his only real weakness is he concedes takedowns a little too easily. It's what happens when you're so comfortable off your back.

I'm still disappointed in how quickly he got finished by Mix.

Kana Watanabe x Yukari Nabe

Maeda x Dj Taiki

Ryuta Sakurai x Yuji Sakuragi

Rin Nakai x Prachumwong

Ayaka Hamasaki x Mizuki Inoue

Speaking of Nakao, that tournament for the DEEP welterweight belt that featured him Aoki and Daisuke Nakamura was an all-time DEEP classic. Some really great fights in that, as you might expect from a bracket with those three. It used to be online. I'm looking around now for it.

Tatsunao Tsuda x Katsunori Tsuda

Wada x Motoya

Nakamura x Yoshiyuki Nakamura

Yuta Watanabe x Taisuke Okuno

Daaamn!
There is no tapping in Hana DATE's skill-set...

Arm goes 45° in the opposite direction...
Watch it all (which wont be a waste if time) or just jump to 4:50...

...she even didnt like the stoppage lol.

And whats about this TEAM DATE?
Saw one of them at Ganryujima (Real Hero DATE or so) and now her?...seems like a fun team...

Daaamn!
There is no tapping in Hana DATE's skill-set...

Arm goes 45° in the opposite direction...
Watch it all (which wont be a waste if time) or just jump to 4:50...

...she even didnt like the stoppage lol.

And whats about this TEAM DATE?
Saw one of them at Ganryujima (Real Hero DATE or so) and now her?...seems like a fun team...

Normally I have a hard time getting behind some of the more gimmicky things in Jmma. Team DATE, however, are can’t miss. Some of the dudes on the team are decent, and young Karen DATE shows real promise. Hana DATE is not good, but still entertaining in a strange way.

Back