Opinion Democrats literally Trump

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
No $15, damn sure no M4A.

Now they won't Scrap Trumps tax plan
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/politics/democrats-trump-tax-cuts/index.html

Nor give us Infrastructure. "I will not vote for Democrats 3.5 Trillion infrastructure"

Ratchet effect in full effect.
http://www.stanleydundee.com/michaeljsmith-ratchet-politics.html

"Several years ago I began to promote a metaphor for US politics involving a ratchet: when republicans hold the government, the ratchet engages and the screws that bind the muppets tighten ever futher (austerity, precarity, wage deflation, powerlessness, etc.; i.e. oversuck). When democrats return to power, there's a tick-tick-tick sound as the ratchet spins in reverse, an illusion of relief, but no pressure is actually released; the screws do not loosen. Finally, when the ratchet has been repositioned, the republicans return to power and the ratchet re-engages, and the tightening advances again."

I feel sorry for you GenZs. All monies spent on defense contractors and you have to send me a retirement check under austerity.

Next time you want to "occupy" lets drive to the Hamptons - I'll pay for the gas.

Last edited:
Manchin is basically a moderate Republican who decided he would have more influence on policy by staying in the Democratic party.

Manchin is a bought and sold Empty suit and his polices don’t help the working class people in his state. He Never does a thing for working people.

Chuck Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, Nadler are the lords of the swamp. Those creatures are everything wrong with American politics and will stop at nothing to destroy the future for the sake of preserving control for the rest of their pitiful lives…

Manchin's daughter is a Big Pharma CEO.

All this tells us is that the Democrats were not willing to pay his asking price.... yet. He's for sale, just like 90% of them. We allow the Establishment to run off that other 10%.

Chuck Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, Nadler are the lords of the swamp. Those creatures are everything wrong with American politics and will stop at nothing to destroy the future for the sake of preserving control for the rest of their pitiful lives…

Honestly WTF are you talking about and what does any of that have to do with the thread?

That interviewer is an insane bitch. Listen and stop asking questions you fucking leftist knee pad wearing swindler…

All this tells us is that the Democrats were not willing to pay his asking price.... yet. He's for sale, just like 90% of them. We allow the Establishment to run off that other 10%.
guess we will find out if you are correct soon enough.

Imagine thinking this would play out any differently...

<36>

Dunno about this. Actually kind of impressed with him at the moment, as his wife was given a plush, federal job as one of the heads of education in Appalachia. I thought that was the move to bribe/get him to commit to these things, and he still refusing. Thankfully a backbone exists (to an extent).

Also love how Biden is being trolled so hard by pretty much everyone, including Manchin.

209eb87e851398fb9b667b3985d9b0cd.png

Most Trump supporters have the political IQ of elementary school kids regardless.

The right wing screams “why is everything politicized” as they dress their kids head to toe in Trump clothing.

The comedy just writes itself at this point

They are all bought and paid for.
It cracks me up that anyone thinks one side is on the take and the other is not.
Prominent Dems and members of the GOP have been in Washington for over 30 years. Spend that long in DC and you think your nobility whose only job is do your donors bidding.
If both parties are so different why do the same corporations spread money on both sides of the aisle. That’s because big corporations are not dumbass Rubes who whole political view is binary.

Remember the names of those who vote against either. They must be voted out at next opportunity. I might be willing to budge a bit on the infrastructure plan, but not a lot. This is long overdue.

Imagine thinking this would play out any differently...

<36>

Or imagine believing the Trunpanzee BS about Joe Biden and the democrats now being under the control of Bernie Sanders and the radical left wing of the party. That's an example of full retard.

Back