Elections Democrats: Vote for us or the USA may stop funding the Ukraine War

With regards to the pretext for involvement being a feel good story of "fighting the good fight", while it's really about furthering the nefarious interests of certain elites and agencies?

Yea, sure, they're similar in that way.

What nefarious interests are served by opposing the Russian invasion?

What nefarious interests are served by opposing the Russian invasion?

This is where you tell me that the DOD funded biolabs are all for a good cause, and the Bidens, and other political figures, have no business interests there that could be influencing this involvement - which would be naive to the point of retardation, if it wasn't more likely just you playing dumb to protect the establishment you shill for.

Nevermind this aid completely spitting in the faces of all the US citizens at home that are in need of it.

This is where you tell me that the DOD funded biolabs are all for a good cause, and the Bidens, and other political figures, have no business interests there that could be influencing this involvement - which would be naive to the point of retardation, if it wasn't more likely just you playing dumb to protect the establishment you shill for.

Nevermind this aid completely spitting in the faces of all the US citizens at home that are in need of it.

Yeesh. There's a consistent pattern of hacks just not being able to answer simple questions.

With regards to the pretext for involvement being a feel good story of "fighting the good fight", while it's really about furthering the nefarious interests of certain elites and agencies?

Yea, sure, they're similar in that way.
So Putin invading a country is the same as us invading a country because of WMD’s? And this makes sense in your mind?

So Putin invading a country is the same as us invading a country because of WMD’s? And this makes sense in your mind?

The US government and their media allies manipulation of the public's good will, as a means of manufacturing the consent to meddle in these foreign affairs, is the same game.

I'm consistently surprised at how deeply people that have never been actually affected by Russian actions hate Russians. Like I get it if you're of Ukrainian descent but there are a lot of people with no real connection to the conflict basically calling for genocide. The whole two minute hate thing is scarily accurate regarding human nature.

I'm consistently surprised at how deeply people that have never been actually affected by Russian actions hate Russians. Like I get it if you're of Ukrainian descent but there are a lot of people with no real connection to the conflict basically calling for genocide. The whole two minute hate thing is scarily accurate regarding human nature.
While Russia/Putin deserve a lot of shit, the strong public reaction against Russia is a feature of media and government influencing people to do so. It's pretty clear that people will strongly come out against an entity when the media and gov. really set their mind on making sure that is what people think. Compare the strong opposition to Russia (understandable) vs. the relative lack of strong opposition to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or China. Now with China, things did start to change under Trump, but anti CCP sentiment and resistance to do business with China is nowhere near the level it is with Putin / Russia.

I awarded no lifelines! Jack chose not to reply. He seems to think the country collapsed in 2008 and 2020 which is remarkable stuff.
Jack forgot about the great Republican depression of 1929

Fuck Ukraine and their wh*te supremacy

Let them be crushed, who cares

You most likely don't know that Russia is even more white supermacy.....

Also have no clue what will happen with world's economy IF ..... ukr will get 404...

And don't take illusions.
Both of these : China and U.S are earning from trade and business with eurozone 15X more than from deals with Russia........
Impact will be too huge for U.S if....yeah, financially...

__
Today the same Germany does have at least 950 000 refugees from Ukr... Poland more....
And if Ukr will go 404....they will have more.....

There also isn't joke that it will have financial effect on U.S and very huge.....
Unavoidable.

Then.....

If Russia will get land border with Hungary and Slovakia ....we will see real hell....
Current shit will look piece of cake if compare with this...
__

There also crying about b for UKR....
It is BS.
U.S weapons and LNG sales are boosed up....
A lot of equipment ukr get now just had to be stored in warehouses and scheduled for utilization for Your tax money. Or had collected rust ......

Huh? Why would someone who opposed the U.S. invasion of Iraq not also oppose the even worse Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Because the former was an unprovoked attack on baseless and unproven claims. While the latter is a justified action to protect one’s national borders from future threats.

It's the same the other way around tbh. I am shocked at the hate russians have for the US. I see a post on Telegram or VK related about US in every topic possible and the comment section is filled with anger and calls for nuclear destruction. Or news about a hurricane somewhere in America and all you get is thumbs up and hearts reactions. The roots of it are since Cold war times.

Reactions: MT7
Beyond that I just don't think its a good faith criticism. Initially when it looked like Russia might overrun Ukraine Biden was being criticized for being weak. Now that the tide has shifted heavily in favor of Ukraine the argument is how war is bad and we shouldn't be involved :rolleyes:

The criticism is that continued war is bad for the US population and by objecting to them negotiating a peace deal and by arming Ukraine, we are prolonging the war. The argument is also that we are in an economic depression yet we are spending billions of dollars to support a nation that isn't part of NATO or any other formal alliance. I don't get why people need to twist and strawman the argument when it isn't that complex.

Back