Law Updated: FDA advisory committee votes 16-2 against boosters

The documented antisemitic comments she's made, that her own party has even called her out on.

Clown on, bro.

What were those anti semitic comments? Were they when she criticized the country Israel for its treatment of Palestinians?

I love how you don't even know what they are, but have already prepared your defense for them.

Clown on, bro.

No, I know what they are and that they were bullshit. Hopefully one day you can get rid of all that hate in your heart my racist friend.

No, I know what they are and that they were bullshit. Hopefully one day you can get rid of all that hate in your heart my racist friend.

Oh', they were bullshit...to you. Shame it wasn't bullshit to the Jews who called them out. What do you care, though? She's a Democrat. She can be as antisemitic as she wants, and you will never give one flying fuck about it.

Clown on, bro.

Oh', they were bullshit...to you. Shame it wasn't bullshit to the Jews who called them out. What do you care, though? She's a Democrat. She can be as antisemitic as she wants, and you will never give one flying fuck about it.

Clown on, bro.

Omar had already stirred controversy with comments last month attributing pro-Israel sentiment to the financial clout of the pro-Israel lobby. Then last week, she spoke about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on a panel with Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who, like Omar, is a first-term member of Congress and a Muslim.

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” Omar said as part of a discussion about past anti-Semitism allegations lobbed at her.

So I guess on that note if you criticize China for the treatment of Uighur Muslims or when you Righty retards like to call Biden China Joe you are just being racist against asians the same way Ilhan is anti semitic right?

Are you intentionally missing the fact most people might agree they work overall, but aren't needed for a huge group of people? The flu vaccine works, I haven't had one in 10 years and don't plan on ever getting one again.

Where does it say that in the OP?

But that's precisely one of the reasons they resigned. The FDA has not authorized boosters except in a few cases, yet Biden has plans to announce boosters soon anyway. He isn't even going through the FDA anymore.
We'll see what happens. I'm surprised that there's doubts about the safety of the boosters, considering that they have the same physical makeup as the first two shots.

Edit: weird double post.

Last edited:
Just wait until it's a pandemic of the "undervaccinated", whereby having anything less than two boosters locks you out of society.

Yep they will fucked.

They wont be accepted by the original “anti-vaxxers” since they carry spiked proteins and a compromised immune system. They will have to band together and form their own pack.

We will have society groups living together based on no doses, double doses, and the triple dose tribes that arent up to the quad-pack regime.

At least we will all have one enemy.

You're mischaracterizing what they said. They aren't arguing that booster shots wouldn't help, they are arguing that the booster shots would be better spent on the unvaccinated.
Yeah that seems to be this guys MO.

This is probably planned. First, they say their against it. Then later they say more research has come out to show they are safe and effective. The fact they were against it in the beginning solidifies their credibility for when they say boosters are needed.

This is probably planned. First, they say their against it. Then later they say more research has come out to show they are safe and effective. The fact they were against it in the beginning solidifies their credibility for when they say boosters are needed.
So what you are saying is that there was literally nothing that they could have done to make you believe their conclusion. This is shocking considering the lack of paranoia in your post history.

Back