Rumored Dereck Chisora to Bellator

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I wonder if the small mma gloves will hurt less than bare knuckle did?

hayereu_2151726b.jpg

That's Haye btw.

I like it. Glad to see fighters still being signed. Makes sense that they are signing a european fighter.

maybe he will fight James Haskell in a 'freakshow' bout for the UK audience

I think they're hoping to build James up as a future name fighter, not feed him to get brutally knocked out.

This would be cool. Bellator is really putting some effort in the European market. Hopefully it keeps paying off for them. Anybody have any idea how they’re doing on Sky Sports?

All sounds good until he finds out Bellator is only going to pay him 40K

This would be cool. Bellator is really putting some effort in the European market. Hopefully it keeps paying off for them. Anybody have any idea how they’re doing on Sky Sports?

My read on it is they aren't doing bad over there but fans are starting to get restless with some of the quality of cards they get. Worse than what we get at times in the states but a similar M.O......good card, bad card, bad card, ok card, bad card, oh a good card. Rinse and repeat.

I just can't see this happening. It'll take at least a year for Chisora to train basic MMA and have a second nature feel to his movements in the cage and by that time his boxing fight negotiations will probably have been settled up for a whole lot more money.

Back