Derrick Lewis should be the next for the belt

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
But Jones will be next

Lewis vs Volkov to know the next challenger after Jones ?

He already knocked out volkov
I know but Volkov did a great performance against Reem, i would like to see the rematch between them knowing Black beast might not fight for the title yet or against Jones

I know but Volkov did a great performance against Reem, i would like to see the rematch between them knowing Black beast might not fight for the title yet or against Jones
Volkov lost to blaydes 2 fights ago.
He should rematch him or fight the winner of the gane Rozenstruik fight

I like the Overeem fight hes gunning for
That would be a win that solidifies another title shot. He did have back to back losses not too long ago. I love Lewis, and think he very may well win the belt. But Ngannou is already up next so he might as well stay active and gain more momentum with what should be a winnable fight for him

But Jones will be next

UFC/WME + ESPN/Disney are making it a point to do that to the older guys that have successfully run the gauntlet for a title shot. See: Glover Teixeira

He's on a four fight winning streak after losing a title shot, just like Ngannou is, although with less impressive names. A case could be made. If Jones doesn't go through with his heavyweight debut crying he's not being compensated adequately for the move, I'd love to see it....the Embeddeds alone would be worth it.

Back