Describe a scene and i will try to draw it

@Iron Skin
Damn, you are talented!
giphy.gif

Can you make a portrait of Taeyeon, please?

eSlKLU3.jpg

Only to her and her group these days. First love never dies.

I used to watch some korean TV Shows back in 2010 when i was learning english, because they had english subtitle, but also because there was a lot of good comedy stuff.
I watched the entire first season of Invencible Youth, which was a fun reality show with some famous people living in a rural village. There was Sunny and Yuri from SNSD, Hyuna, Goo Hara(RIP),the fatty male singer Kim Tae Woo, the comedian Kim Shin Young, a lot of cool people.

040595.jpg

441307.jpg

I think that was some years before korean stuff became popular in the west. Nowadays i avoid any korean content, because the brazilian Kpop fans are unbearable lol

Reactions: Gio
I used to watch some korean TV Shows back in 2010 when i was learning english, because they had english subtitle, but also because there was a lot of good comedy stuff.
I watched the entire first season of Invencible Youth, which was a fun reality show with some famous people living in a rural village. There was Sunny and Yuri from SNSD, Hyuna, Goo Hara(RIP),the fatty male singer Kim Tae Woo, the comedian Kim Shin Young, a lot of cool people.

040595.jpg

441307.jpg

I think that was some years before korean stuff became popular in the west. Nowadays i avoid any korean content, because the brazilian Kpop fans are unbearable lol

This is one of my favorite shows during this era! I watched this season 1 like 3 times around that era (2009-2012). Yep it was a really great show. I really liked Yuri of Girls' Generation that time and back then she was my 'bias'. Maybe because of this show tbh. But down the road, I realize that Taeyeon (the leader of Girls' Generation) is my first love, and really liked her as the 'total package', and realized she's always been my fave after all these years.

I hope you get to make that portrait, bud! But it's ok if you're busy atm. Cheers

This is one of my favorite shows during this era! I watched this season 1 like 3 times around that era (2009-2012). Yep it was a really great show. I really liked Yuri of Girls' Generation that time and back then she was my 'bias'. Maybe because of this show tbh. But down the road, I realize that Taeyeon (the leader of Girls' Generation) is my first love, and really liked her as the 'total package', and realized she's always been my fave after all these years.

I hope you get to make that portrait, bud! But it's ok if you're busy atm. Cheers
I'm not busy at all, but i need to be in the right mood to draw, or the drawing sucks too much lol

I'm not busy at all, but i need to be in the right mood to draw, or the drawing sucks too much lol

For sure. Take your time bud. I used to draw to when I was younger, with anime and stuff and I hear you. :)

Back