Did Cormier or Helwani just fart on DC v Helwani?

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I can't find it on Youtube as yet, was at around 39:30 on the podcast, when they were discussing Kayla Harrison:

EDIT: Timestamped

Helwani: "Olympians are a different breed, Olympic gold medallists are a different *FART* breed"

Sounds like Cormier kind of laughs as well, line was scratchy so kind of hard to tell but I think someone cut the cheese!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Well it would have to be DC, he farted on that UFC broadcast a few months ago!

I don't know but olympians are indeed a different breed and Nunes vs Harrison will be huge.

what a crappy lazy ass thread !!

TS was probably in tears and could barely keep composure so he decided to shit post instead of doing the bare minimums

<Bottle.gif>

Depends....did it smell of fried chicken or weasel?

I literally was just listening to that and it's the clearest fart sound I've heard on a mic granted I haven't heard many people farting into a mic but still. Also why does it have to be DC it could have been Ariel the weasel.

I literally was just listening to that and it's the clearest fart sound I've heard on a mic granted I haven't heard many people farting into a mic but still. Also why does it have to be DC it could have been Ariel the weasel.

Yeah I'm not sure who it was, I assumed DC because he wasn't talking, maybe Ariel just slipped one out mid sentence.

Either way this is an important thread and very worthy!

Help the noob?
Notification said bigwaverider mentioned me in a post about some shoop poll but don't know how or why.
Threw this ask in here because new thread.
Thanks.

We all fart TS. Even you and your vagina occasionally export air

No. DC said "mhm". His mic is picking up a ton of breath so it's accentuated. Move along people - nothing to see here.

Back