International Did COVID come from a Lab in China? US Energy Dept asserts it was a lab leak [megathread]

We need the Death Penalty for shit like this..

Im tried of assholes, scheming and causing problems in the world and just getting away with it.

Common sense has known that for close to 2 years. You'd have to jump through some serious hoops to think otherwise

Yeah I'm someone who suspected as much from the start but actual evidence coming out should be enough for people to be taken down

Doubt they will though

Yeah I'm someone who suspected as much from the start but actual evidence coming out should be enough for people to be taken down

Doubt they will though
I think it's very unlikely that you ever get the truth. There's just to much corruption from so many angles to ever get a concrete definitive conclusion. Which Is a damn shame because there needs to be reparations for this. Millions dead , a generation of kids likely changed for ever . What a world to love in

I don't think we'll ever know but it's for sure a good chance.

Why didn't the Trump and Biden administrations raid Peter Daczak's EcoHealth Alliance office in NYC ?

Why wasn't Daczak grilled before Congress ?

I kind of like the idea of the virus being a natural occurrence - not for any political reason, fuck that.

but for the notion that we humans are a virus plaguing Mother Earth, so her immune system kicked in & hence forth Covid was released to combat us.

We need the Death Penalty for shit like this..

Im tried of assholes, scheming and causing problems in the world and just getting away with it.
the assholes and schemers are the ones setting the sentences. no justice will come

NOTE: I know there is a megathread on the subject and I did post this latest news there but it doesn't seem like anyone noticed it. It's perfectly fine for a MOD to merge , but I wanted to make sure people noticed this breaking news, because it is big !

Article is behind a paywall, but if you reload and stop the page fully loading you can access the whole article. You might have to give it a few tries .

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal
Documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lanned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/

https://drasticresearch.org/

---

- US and Wuhan scientists sought DARPA funding in 2018 to modify bat coronaviruses that would easily infect humans.

Papers, confirmed as genuine by a former member of the Trump administration, show they were hoping to introduce “human-specific cleavage sites” to bat coronaviruses which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells.

When Covid-19 was first genetically sequenced, scientists were puzzled about how the virus had evolved such a human-specific adaptation at the cleavage site on the spike protein, which is the reason it is so infectious.

-
The American and Wuhan scientists intended to release the genetically modified virus into caves in Yunnan Province China.

-
DARPA refused to fund the program stating there was a real danger of the virus escaping into the local population.

-
This trove of documents was released by DRASTIC.
The documents were released by Drastic, the web-based investigations team set up by scientists from across the world to look into the origins of Covid-19.

-
Daszak and Co. also stated in the funding proposal :
The proposal also included plans to mix high-risk natural coronavirus strains with more infectious but less dangerous varieties.

-
Did the proposed attempt to make bat coronavirus especially pathogenic to humans go ahead?
Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St Georges, University of London, who struggled to get work published showing that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) had been carrying out “gain of function” work for years before the pandemic, said the research may have gone ahead even without the funding.

“This is clearly a gain of function, engineering the cleavage site and polishing the new viruses to enhance human cell infectibility in more than one cell line,” he said

----

-
And you know what is worse ? Daszak and Co. wanted to genetically modify the far far more deadly MERS virus, which has a fatality rate over 30%. Sars-Cov-2 pales in comparison to MERS for death rate.

“Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) proposed injecting deadly chimeric bat coronaviruses collected by the Wuhan Institute of Virology into humanised and ‘batified’ mice, and much, much more.”

A Covid-19 researcher from the World Health Organisation (WHO), who wished to remain anonymous, said it was alarming that the grant proposal included plans to enhance the more deadly disease of Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers).

“The scary part is they were making infectious chimeric Mers viruses,” the source said.

“These viruses have a fatality rate over 30 per cent, which is at least an order of magnitude more deadly than Sars-CoV-2.

“If one of their receptor replacements made Mers spread similarly, while maintaining its lethality, this pandemic would be nearly apocalyptic.”

Jesus, Daszak is a legit mad scientist/bond villian. I think he actually was wanting a lethal breakout.

And this guy is hip to hip with Fauci.

Why didn't the Trump and Biden administrations raid Peter Daczak's EcoHealth Alliance office in NYC ?

The shit with he and Fauci didn't even come to light until the Emails were released.

^^^^^ This! This 100% and I've been saying it for a while.

That fucker is up to his eyeballs in this bullshit. He is Fauci's right hand and confidant. The money ran through him. The "investigation" was stopped by him. He is the middleman with the Chinese and The WHO.

Last edited:
Why isn’t Fauci on trial for treason and the MSM that ran the propaganda charged?

Jesus, Daszak is a legit mad scientist/bond villian. I think he actually was wanting a lethal breakout.

And this guy is hip to hip with Fauci.

Honestly, it makes China look like the good guys. There is little indication that the Chinese government was involved here at all. It looks like almost all the salaries of the Wuhan lab were paid by US grants, and the staff all worked at the behest of Fauci and Daszak. The Wuhan lab was really just a proxy lab we ran so it was outside US legal jurisdiction.

I kind of like the idea of the virus being a natural occurrence - not for any political reason, fuck that.

but for the notion that we humans are a virus plaguing Mother Earth, so her immune system kicked in & hence forth Covid was released to combat us.

good idea, let the chinese get away with this heinous crime and stick our head in the sand.

Back