International Did COVID come from a Lab in China? US Energy Dept asserts it was a lab leak [megathread]

I kind of like the idea of the virus being a natural occurrence - not for any political reason, fuck that.

but for the notion that we humans are a virus plaguing Mother Earth, so her immune system kicked in & hence forth Covid was released to combat us.

With a shitty virus like COVID? .001% mortality rate...

Should have aerosolized Ebola instead if that was the case... It would have been real world "The Stand" in the making

^^^^^ This! This 100% and I've been saying it for a while.

That fucker is up to his eyeballs in this bullshit. He is Fauci's right hand and confidant. The money ran through him. The "investigation" was stopped by him. He is the middleman with the Chinese and The WHO.

I am just beyond stunned that Daszak is
a) not covered by any of the mainstream press and
b) the government is essentially ignoring him.

The media has spend days covering the Gabby Petito case. And no time on Daszak. The media and the US government is willfully turning a blind eye.

The media has spend days covering the Gabby Petito case. And no time on Daszak. The media and the US government is willfully turning a blind eye.

Daszak is involved in an event that has seen millions die. MSM blackout! It's insane.

With a shitty virus like COVID? .001% mortality rate...

Should have aerosolized Ebola instead if that was the case... It would have been real world "The Stand" in the making
More than 0.2% of the US population has died of Covid. In Peru it’s more than 0.5%. Not of those infected mind you, but the entire population.

Because you are literally one of 5 liberals that care about it. And the leftists control MSM, Big Tech, intelligence agencies, military, and universities.

And they don't want this discussed, let alone investigated.

Hell, many of us were labeled crazy CT nuts for even discussing this a year ago.

Because you are literally one of 5 liberals that care about it. And the leftists control MSM, Big Tech, intelligence agencies, military, and universities.

Hell, many of us were labeled crazy CT nuts for even discussing this a year ago.
Fox News could focus on Daszak , but even they don't seem to care much.

Are you just learning about Daszak now? We told you about this clown at the very beginning and his immediate connections to the situation.

All of this was intended. They've been writing about it for decades.

Are you just learning about Daszak now? We told you about this clown at the very beginning and his immediate connections to the situation.

All of this was intended. They've been writing about it for decades.
Nah, I knew about and wrote about Daszak from last year. I am just stunned that this isn't prime time news and the US gov. - be it the Trump admin or the Biden admin - have essentially ignored Daszak.

Nah, I knew about and wrote about Daszak from last year. I am just stunned that this isn't prime time news and the US gov. - be it the Trump admin or the Biden admin - have essentially ignored Daszak.

Okay, was going to say....you're normally up to speed on most of this stuff. Most people brush the talk about him off as CT jargon but the man is a true megalomaniac and dangerous as fuck.

Died of covid or died with covid?

Impossible for us to ever know.
Check out the recent Economist article from early September I believe where they estimate the true Covid death toll to be 3x higher than the official number based on worldwide excess deaths, the best metric we have to estimate the true count.

TL : DR

- Wuhan scientists genetically engineered bat coronaviruses to more easily / readily infect humans.

- When Covid-19 struck, scientists were surprised at how the virus had developed a human specific adapation that made it more easily pathogenic.

---

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak

Wuhan scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

Papers, confirmed as genuine by a former member of the Trump administration, show they were hoping to introduce “human-specific cleavage sites” to bat coronaviruses which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells.

When Covid-19 was first genetically sequenced, scientists were puzzled about how the virus had evolved such a human-specific adaptation at the cleavage site on the spike protein, which is the reason it is so infectious.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wuhan-scientists-planned-release-skin-145326380.html

China is going to do this again if not addressed is the real issue.

Last edited:

It wasn't even just a conspiracy theory--they said it was a scientific impossibility.

China is going to do this again if not addressed is the real issue.

China didn't even do it the first time. Fauci and Daszak did. To date, there is zero evidence that the Chinese government had anything to do with it, but there is a mountain of paperwork and signed checks showing Fauci and Daszak funding GoF research and the salaries of all the scientists involved.

China didn't even do it the first time. Fauci and Daszak did. To date, there is zero evidence that the Chinese government had anything to do with it, but there is a mountain of paperwork and signed checks showing Fauci and Daszak funding GoF research and the salaries of all the scientists involved.

Did I say we didn't fund it somewhere?

This issue is simple. You either believe it was a accidental release or you don't.

Did I say we didn't fund it somewhere?

This issue is simple. You either believe it was a accidental release or you don't.

It doesn't implicate China automatically either way. The lab is in China, sure, but they were doing work directed and funded by Fauci and Daszak. Before we can start telling China they need to take responsibility and rework their systems, we need a full investigation into our own role in it.

Okay, was going to say....you're normally up to speed on most of this stuff. Most people brush the talk about him off as CT jargon but the man is a true megalomaniac and dangerous as fuck.

Innitially I thought Fauci was honest when he said the US did not fund GoF research. But more recently I am starting to think he lied, if not outright lied then lied by using technicalities to mislead. Props to Rand Paul for grilling him.

Now we know that Daszak and EcoHealth alliance wanted to modify bat coronaviruses and release it into Yunnan caves. We also have video of Daszak stating it was easy to modify bat coronaviruses. While we have no concrete proof, the odds that the Wuhan lab got funding to modify the Bat coronaviruses they found in the Yunnan caves is very high. The ease with which Sars-Cov-2 infects humans has been stated by experts as rather uncanny.

At the very least the likelyhood this is the worst industrial disaster in the world, is very high. It is mindboggling that Daszak and Co. would think it is ok to modify a bat coronavirus to make it easier to infect humans and think it was fine to release it into a bar cave. These people need to be investigated in the same manner as the FBI and CIA went after Al Qaeda post 9-11.

It doesn't implicate China automatically either way. The lab is in China, sure, but they were doing work directed and funded by Fauci and Daszak. Before we can start telling China they need to take responsibility and rework their systems, we need a full investigation into our own role in it.

I agree we're complicit with funding and helping develope it. However, it's obvious the Chinese government was 100% aware of what was going on in the lab. They used this biowarfare against us...and in turn the entire world.

To me, it's blatantly obvious by taking a look at the timeline of their response... and then the refusal to allow investigators in seals the deal.

I agree we're complicit with funding and helping develope it. However, it's obvious the Chinese government was 100% aware of what was going on in the lab. They used this biowarfare against us...and in turn the entire world.

To me, it's blatantly obvious by taking a look at the timeline of their response... and then the refusal to allow investigators in seals the deal.

The investigators included Daszak though. That adds another layer. Say you were being framed for a murder and were being investigated, but you knew who the real murderer was, and it was a detective who was on your case. Would you be cooperative with him?

I don't know the extent of China's involvement here. Maybe they are bad hombres. But I know we have solid, hard evidence that our own guys were involved and we should start there.

Back