Did Izzy’s Gyno disappear? UFC 259 Embedded

likely got surgery to stop the ridicule

titty or not you cant deny he is a great fighter and all you could do is pick out imperfections to try and hate

Check em here as he walks out of the water.

<EdgyBrah>t

you forget how droopy that thing was.

If you look over some of his old photos it is there sometimes to a lesser extent as far as I remember. Not always but sometimes. But yeah its definitely there in the video.

If you look over some of his old photos it is there sometimes to a lesser extent as far as I remember. Not always but sometimes. But yeah its definitely there in the video.

Sure..

Not only does he kind of fight like and resemble Jones a bit, but apparently uses the same supplements. I was bummed when I saw that, as I think he is a great fighter, but I think lots of kick boxers take roids to deal with the strength of rasslers.

Actually looks like his pecs have gotten smaller/softer recently with less definition. He was leaner before so It might make some sense. And yeah if you take a few minutes to look at old photos of him you'll see some signs of boobage.

I'm not saying it makes him innocent or guilty. But that its not really a new thing.

Back