Did Malik Scot ttake a dive against Deontay Wilder.

no. He has no power. He lost a fight.

Yeah, boxing sure is a funny sport like that. If somebody doesn't like you, regardless of who you beat and how convincingly, they will detract and detract from the performance and explain it away as meaningless.

So @MoreKane is the new bum of the month around here meant to drive clicks?

Were really at the point now where Wilder’s power is in question again? Lol. I love when fighters lose and instantly become worthless on the internet.

Im embarrassed to be labeled a fight fan with some people.

You pretend as if there have never been dives in boxing. Bruce Seldon was a boxer known for it, did it against Riddick Bowe, did it again Mike Tyson.

Malik Scott is the same type of guy... He had already fucked up against Chisora. And he always has a stupid explanation for looking for a way out of fights. After the fight against Chisora he said that he didn't know that rule, because in the US its different...lol... He never wanted it, probably was always worried about his brain cells.

his power is overrated because the guys he knocks out are straight tomato cans......not one credible fighter he has ever knocked out besides maybe the first Stiverne fight (scratch that...that was a UD)

don't give me Ortiz a 49 year old man with high blood pressure that was essentially dominating both fights before he got tired and stood in the middle of the ring waiting to hit

his power is overrated if someone is mobile and moving and able to roll with the punches, like Fury did in the second fight

Does look a little funny on first watch because the right hits the gloves BUT the left does hit him flush on the side of the head so it could have been that which discombobulated him. I do feel that Scott could have at least tried to get back to his feet.

Not a dive as far as there being a script for him to follow I don't think. Similar to what another poster said he likely tasted the power from the hook and mentally checked out. It's happened before.

By all means, feel free. It's a phrase that I've always liked but isn't used much anymore.
I'm a fan of old school phrasing. Always enjoy paying attention to Naazim Richardson's cornering for that very reason, he's a gold mine

You pretend as if there have never been dives in boxing. Bruce Seldon was a boxer known for it, did it against Riddick Bowe, did it again Mike Tyson.

Malik Scott is the same type of guy... He had already fucked up against Chisora. And he always has a stupid explanation for looking for a way out of fights. After the fight against Chisora he said that he didn't know that rule, because in the US its different...lol... He never wanted it, probably was always worried about his brain cells.
If you actually read my post youll note I never once mentioned a dive.

I spoke to this bullshit which has been rampant since losing to the best HW in the world.

Wilder's power is overrated

his power is overrated because the guys he knocks out are straight tomato cans......not one credible fighter he has ever knocked out besides maybe the first Stiverne fight (scratch that...that was a UD)

don't give me Ortiz a 49 year old man with high blood pressure that was essentially dominating both fights before he got tired and stood in the middle of the ring waiting to hit

his power is overrated if someone is mobile and moving and able to roll with the punches, like Fury did in the second fight
I really hope you keep up this bullshit. Sooner youre gone the better.

I really hope you keep up this bullshit. Sooner youre gone the better.
see that's the problem with modern day boxing fans.....i call it the mayweather effect

they see a guy who was undefeated, with all knockouts and think because he has that on his record he has amazing power, yet they overlook how terrible his opposition is and the lack of elite fighters he has faced

Wilder has one of the worst resumes for a belt holder in a long time....manufactured resume. His power is overrated against the elite

see that's the problem with modern day boxing fans.....i call it the mayweather effect

they see a guy who was undefeated, with all knockouts and think because he has that on his record he has amazing power, yet they overlook how terrible his opposition is and the lack of elite fighters he has faced

Wilder has one of the worst resumes for a belt holder in a long time....manufactured resume. His power is overrated against the elite

I thought surely you were going to say as soon as they lose everyone shits on them, uses words like exposed, and does a 180 on them.

I thought surely you were going to say as soon as they lose everyone shits on them, uses words like exposed, and does a 180 on them.
what...people have been criticizing Wilder's resume for a while now. It's one of the worst, protected,padded resume for a HW "champ" in a long time, all this was before the loss too

what...people have been criticizing Wilder's resume for a while now. It's one of the worst, protected,padded resume for a HW "champ" in a long time, all this was before the loss too

look at Parker’s resume when he had the belt. Ruiz’s. Hell anthonys.

Go back a bit you get Bruno, Tate and seldon

you speak in hyperbole way too often

Back