Did Meisha use Brian Carraway?

Lol at beta loser Shertards always acting like Caraway cant get hotter women than Tate whenever he feels like.
I refuse to use words like Alpha and Beta but I agree with this...

Everytime people talk like he shouldnt be able to find a good looking lady it makes me laugh.

img_1536.jpg
Goddamn meisha is a 12/10 in this pic. Who gives af about Brian Carraway.

cynthia calvillo should put her top on ffs...

oh for sure. as just a casual observer, it was obvious. he will be better off for this

Use him for what exactly?

She's an attractive woman with much more fame and money than him and was always a top contender (was even champion) during her career while he's just.......just brian?

He's lucky that he even got her in the first place.

A good stable relationship.

The rumor is she probably cheated on him.

She didn't cheat, the rumor was started by some cuck who had a chip on his shoulder, his only proof is some "XtremeC insider" who he won't name.

Before Anderson Silva money it was called Bryan Caraway money.

A smaller sized cyborg. Used as a training partner, dumped after the girl retired

Yes.she cheated on him with that johnny guy neck tat brought into theTUF house. I heard it but thought it was a rumour (caraway's mum responded to a Twitter pic basically implying she cheated on Brian) then I saw her flirting with johnny on TUF when she got brought in to "coach" which is basically code for - fuck. Caraway pulled out a fight he was that heartbroken.

When I saw her flirting on international television I was that disgusted I threw up in my corn flakes. Brian is a good guy and I liked miesha but I'm now glad nunes destroyed her. Even if she did look hot wearing that leather top whilst doing analyst work for fox.

Brian deserves better than a cheating fame whore. I hope he bangs kailin curran or karolina to get back at her.

3rd from left 10/10 would wife
The one with the smallest tits that are also the saggiest?

I'll take the one with the questionable genetics and the tits two spaces down from that one.

Last edited:
She broke up with him fast after retiring
it was a relationship she stayed in out of pity and loyalty, you could tell she had no passion for him, she didn't crave him like she does Nunez. it was like one of those relationships you have that people stay in because the person helped them out but deep inside they dont want to look like the bad guy and dump him so she remained in the relationship for a while, she used to let guys hit on her right in front of caraway too. Caraway looked like her kid brother next to her it was cringeworthy.

She was probably eyeing Nunez when women lose interest they want to go to another guy so she was eyeing her options at the gym and around her and Nunez was the guy she started clicking with so when she left Bryan she jumped to him.

It was better she left Caraway instead of staying in a relationship and having kids with a man she didnt love, and if nunez cheats on her and leaves her Caraway will probably take her back if she wanted aftera few years. so she has that nice guy to fall back on

But seriously thou Tate is not that hot.... i dont get it why some ppl obsess about her? Imo there are a ton of mma women more beautiful then her.... And to TS yes i believe Tate had to use him thats why she could not be with you but it wasnt her fault. But now she has left Caraway in hope that you contact her. You should go for it! ;)

Yes.she cheated on him with that johnny guy neck tat brought into theTUF house. I heard it but thought it was a rumour (caraway's mum responded to a Twitter pic basically implying she cheated on Brian) then I saw her flirting with johnny on TUF when she got brought in to "coach" which is basically code for - fuck. Caraway pulled out a fight he was that heartbroken.

When I saw her flirting on international television I was that disgusted I threw up in my corn flakes. Brian is a good guy and I liked miesha but I'm now glad nunes destroyed her. Even if she did look hot wearing that leather top whilst doing analyst work for fox.

Brian deserves better than a cheating fame whore. I hope he bangs kailin curran or karolina to get back at her.
Is that you, caraway?

Back