Did Meisha use Brian Carraway?

img_1536.jpg

Miesha and the girl in the Affliction shirt are the only hot ones here, wtf at the chick with the butterfly nip stickers? did she even hit puberty she not only has small tits but they are flat and sagging and she even puts more attention to them with those stickies, some desperate dude probably blew her head up telling her her tits were so hot while sucking on them so she believed it.

and Asian girl with the fake blue eyes and studded black bikini with her disgustingly fake tits, looks like two hard softballs in there, did she got them done in Tijuana?

A good stable relationship.

The rumor is she probably cheated on him.

Relationships end. That doesn't mean she used him. That means she's a weak ass bitch who couldn't end it the right way.

No, they were together for a long time and then after she finally reached great success, she dumped him and got knocked up by a TUF fighter.

It's not that she used him or planned it, just the way it goes sometimes. What's messed up is how she's been rubbing his nose in it.

IMG_0799.jpg

This picture is from February 2015, prove being cucked since then, and probably since Johnny came up to XC in 2014.

Did she used him? HELL YEAH!

At the beginning of her career she had no money nor fame nor career. He gave him a roof, free training, free training facilities, etc. When she became successful, let's say 2012/13 she was used to him, and keep on with the relationship but cheating on him as much as she could.

I dunno if he could do better, same or never gonna find someone like her; but he's better off without that cheating woman next to him.
He has a new girlfriend now, since 3 or 4 months ago. She seems nice... Better looking than Tate? really doubt that, but as Miesha is beautiful on the outside, she's an ugly person on the inside. Maybe Caraway could get a better woman, loyal, specially with trustful feelings that she won't use him like Tate did.

Last edited:
The Caraway hate on these forums blows my mind. Considering everyone on here seems to think he should be with some homeless woman.... Tate isn't all that great looking and people act like he is the luckiest man alive.

Lets go over a list of what Caraway has going for him:

Lets start with the big one...
1. Bryan Caraway salary according to years
Expected 2016-2017 $317,250
2015-2016 $235,000
2014-2015 $123,684
2013-2014 $79,661
2011-2012 $62,667

2. College graduate, its nice to have that in the back pocket because you don't get to fight forever.

3. He is in better shape than 98% of the males in the world.

4. He is slightly famous

5. He has already dated someone kinda famous and girls are dumb and will be excited about the concept of replacing a famous girl.

6. Far more hair on his head than me.

7. He can likely beat you up.

The downsides:

1. 5'8. But most girls don't care so long as you are a couple of inches taller and and there are plenty of smoking 5'6 and shorter women in the world.

TLDR Meathead Jock is gay with Caraway.

No, they were together for a long time and then after she finally reached great success, she dumped him and got knocked up by a TUF fighter.

It's not that she used him or planned it, just the way it goes sometimes. What's messed up is how she's been rubbing his nose in it.
Yup, she said she NEVER experienced love like this, thats a shot ar caraway, Nunez will probabaly leave her, he seems the type, someone say he already has a kid from another chick, not sure if thats true

But you usually hear girls marrying up not down. Maybe meisha enjoys being the breadwinner?

Yup, she said she NEVER experienced love like this, thats a shot ar caraway, Nunez will probabaly leave her, he seems the type, someone say he already has a kid from another chick, not sure if thats true

But you usually hear girls marrying up not down. Maybe meisha enjoys being the breadwinner?

OMFG What? Never heard anything about that! can you tell me more, please?

After all he works or used to work at the Encore Bitch Club; just check his likes on other women's IG accounts, WAAAY better looking than Miesha, and he's still very close to all those women... Maybe you're right and he's gonna cheat of her sooner or later. "She who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

OMFG What? Never heard anything about that! can you tell me more, please?

After all he works or used to work at the Encore Bitch Club; just check his likes on other women's IG accounts, WAAAY better looking than Miesha, and he's still very close to all those women... Maybe you're right and he's gonna cheat of her sooner or later. "She who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

I heard Nunez had a threesome with Cody Garbrandts wife and her twin sister before Cody started dating her.

Those twins are hot they are half thai half white I think.

Cody is interesting the guy seems naive and clueless, I dont think he even had a clue that Andre Fili was tapping Paige VanZant

I heard Nunez had a threesome with Cody Garbrandts wife and her twin sister before Cody started dating her.

Those twins are hot they are half thai half white I think.

Cody is interesting the guy seems naive and clueless, I dont think he even had a clue that Andre Fili was tapping Paige VanZant

Lol that's so funny and very possible (I've heard something like that too); Miesha and Johnny had to attend Cody's baby shower and they didn't play any of that games they play at one of those parties, they seemed like not close friends at all.
Such a weird relationship with Miesha; and also weird relationships between the couples that now are friends (Miesha, Johnny and Cody and twin wife)

I think they're Thai Thai, just they got lucky enough to be hot and made it to Vegas.

So who is the rumored baby that Johnny is father or who is the mother in question? Do you know?

Lol that's so funny and very possible (I've heard something like that too); Miesha and Johnny had to attend Cody's baby shower and they didn't play any of that games they play at one of those parties, they seemed like not close friends at all.
Such a weird relationship with Miesha; and also weird relationships between the couples that now are friends (Miesha, Johnny and Cody and twin wife)

I think they're Thai Thai, just they got lucky enough to be hot and made it to Vegas.

So who is the rumored baby that Johnny is father or who is the mother in question? Do you know?

There is no way Codys wife is full thai, no way those girls are half white man.

There is no way Codys wife is full thai, no way those girls are half white man.

You sure?
Maybe you're right... I just checked their social media (lol) and there's a father for them, but nothing about a mother... Maybe they're hiding their white mother?

oh for sure. as just a casual observer, it was obvious. he will be better off for this
This did not age well. Miesha went on to have a successful career as vice president of a huge promotion, got engaged and had two children, and then a successful come back within the UFC. Bryan got cut from the UFC, stole an ATV from Miesha(twice), forged her signature on the pink slip and then tried to commit insurance fraud claiming it was stolen four days after he took a policy out on it. Guy is obviously broke. Oh.. and his mom died in 2020 and he had to get a go fund me for her funeral costs because he’s got no money. Miesha was recently on Chris Weidmans podcast and talks about their relationship. A real eye opener.

This did not age well. Miesha went on to have a successful career as vice president of a huge promotion, got engaged and had two children, and then a successful come back within the UFC. Bryan got cut from the UFC, stole an ATV from Miesha(twice), forged her signature on the pink slip and then tried to commit insurance fraud claiming it was stolen four days after he took a policy out on it. Guy is obviously broke. Oh.. and his mom died in 2020 and he had to get a go fund me for her funeral costs because he’s got no money. Miesha was recently on Chris Weidmans podcast and talks about their relationship. A real eye opener.
Why is she still talking about him, its like she hasn;t gotten over him.

Last edited:
In another interview she brought up caraway herself, i think it was the one with ariel. Arent you friends with meisha or know her personally?
Yes, but not on the level where she dishes to me about her ex boyfriend. I know her professionally and we are friendly. She honestly never really talks about him. He keeps throwing drama at her and it’s annoying because she’s now a mother of two and engaged to be married and on the upswing and she keeps having to deal with this guy who is trying to fuck with her life even now. And for the record, she broke up with Bryan The day after the Amanda Nunez fight and even though he coached her for her fight after that they were not together. She was broken up with Bryan when she started dating Johnny.

Back