Did Meisha use Brian Carraway?

This did not age well. Miesha went on to have a successful career as vice president of a huge promotion, got engaged and had two children, and then a successful come back within the UFC. Bryan got cut from the UFC, stole an ATV from Miesha(twice), forged her signature on the pink slip and then tried to commit insurance fraud claiming it was stolen four days after he took a policy out on it. Guy is obviously broke. Oh.. and his mom died in 2020 and he had to get a go fund me for her funeral costs because he’s got no money. Miesha was recently on Chris Weidmans podcast and talks about their relationship. A real eye opener.
Oh delicious

Oh delicious
https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/what-ufc-veteran-bryan-caraway-allegedly-steal-miesha-tate Check out this article. And they actually broke up in 2016, the day after miesha lost her title to Amanda Nunes, but because Bryan continued as her coach for another year, many people assumed they didn’t break up until the following year. She started dating Johnny about 6 mo after they split, and of course that didn’t sit well with Bryan who was bitter about the breakup and was always trying to manipulate her into going back to him. A bit part of why she walked away from mma was because she needed to cut ties completely with Caraway, and she didn’t see how she could do it and still fight. Keep in mind she’d been with him since she was a teenager and he was very much domineering of her training and her career. of course fuck boys here are always gonna stick up for the “man” because misogyny, but history has certainly proven where the talent lies. Caraway used Miesha, not the other way around.

Last edited:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/what-ufc-veteran-bryan-caraway-allegedly-steal-miesha-tate Check out this article. And they actually broke up in 2016, the day after miesha lost her title to Amanda Nunes, but because Bryan continued as her coach for another year, many people assumed they didn’t break up until the following year. She started dating Johnny about 6 mo after they split, and of course that didn’t sit well with Bryan who was bitter about the breakup and was always trying to manipulate her into going back to him. A bit part of why she walked away from mma was because she needed to cut ties completely with Caraway, and she didn’t see how she could do it and still fight. Keep in mind she’d been with him since she was a teenager and he was very much domineering of her training and her career. of course fuck boys here are always gonna stick up for the “man” because misogyny, but history has certainly proven where the talent lies. Caraway used Miesha, not the other way around.
Jeez I had no idea. Meisha good thing she dumped the loser

So funny to know so many Slutate’s friends are fellow sherdoggers.

Went on vacations and came here for a really OLD THREAD brought to life.

Hi Johnny and friends! Wonder why you can’t stop talking about meisha’s ex boyfriend; same as Michele’s PATHETIC and LAME comment against caraway WHEN MEISHA WAS WALKING TO THE OCTAGON, on her last fight: the woman couldn’t contain her literal “Fcuk you BC” on her IG stories

<{Heymansnicker}>

Wonder whose part is the one that can’t let go, when meisha’s mother herself mention “fcuk you BC” on social media

So funny to know so many Slutate’s friends are fellow sherdoggers.

Went on vacations and came here for a really OLD THREAD brought to life.

Hi Johnny and friends! Wonder why you can’t stop talking about meisha’s ex boyfriend; same as Michele’s PATHETIC and LAME comment against caraway WHEN MEISHA WAS WALKING TO THE OCTAGON, on her last fight: the woman couldn’t contain her literal “Fcuk you BC” on her IG stories

<{Heymansnicker}>

Wonder whose part is the one that can’t let go, when meisha’s mother herself mention “fcuk you BC” on social media
Its clear Tate never loved BC, and is trying to clear herself from her past of only being his boyfriend for room and board when her mother kicked her out for telling her she wante dto fight instead of go to college.

Bryan was used plain and simple, I never heard him talk shit in a public video at all so I dont get where this he is the one talking shit, only heard Miesha talking shit, even before when she was with Bryan he tried to get her to marry him several times before she became champion in interviews she actually said something to the tone of marriage is not for me, and I dont need to be married or have kids, the truth is she just didnt want to marry bryan or have his kids, and she felt obligated to stay with him for so long because he took her in when she had nothing.

Bryan basically is a simp who got used, she had a baby with Nunez who was their training partner for years, and then said she never felt love or love like this before on her IG after only being with Nunez for a few months, whats funny to is Nunez slept with Garbandts ex wife before Cody knew her.

Also if Bryan is such a bum what does that make Nunez dude is a cabana boy and was never even a contender in MMA and Tate is the bread winner and takes care of him.

How come the first one looks like cowboy Cerrone? Oops my bad…

@Nurse Joy
Whats interesting is her daughter has blonde hair and does looks like Cowboy Cerrone, and the son has an Asian look looks like the ONE FC owner.

Its clear Tate never loved BC, and is trying to clear herself from her past of only being his boyfriend for room and board when her mother kicked her out for telling her she wante dto fight instead of go to college.

Bryan was used plain and simple, I never heard him talk shit in a public video at all so I dont get where this he is the one talking shit, only heard Miesha talking shit, even before when she was with Bryan he tried to get her to marry him several times before she became champion in interviews she actually said something to the tone of marriage is not for me, and I dont need to be married or have kids, the truth is she just didnt want to marry bryan or have his kids, and she felt obligated to stay with him for so long because he took her in when she had nothing.

Bryan basically is a simp who got used, she had a baby with Nunez who was their training partner for years, and then said she never felt love or love like this before on her IG after only being with Nunez for a few months, whats funny to is Nunez slept with Garbandts ex wife before Cody knew her.

Also if Bryan is such a bum what does that make Nunez dude is a cabana boy and was never even a contender in MMA and Tate is the bread winner and takes care of him.
How long have you been sucking Bryan caraways cock? You don’t actually know these people. I do.

How long have you been sucking Bryan caraways cock? You don’t actually know these people. I do.
Hey no need for vulgarity, you also have to remember you have a personal bias toward Tate since you know her personally, im just going off what Ive read and seen from an unbiased perspective, there is two sides to a story and I have yet to see Bryan go on radio or interviews like Tate and slam her or ruin her

All I heard was Colby Covington tell Miesha Tate she was wrong for what she did to Caraway and she got scared and hanged up the interview before Colby could reveal the truth.

If she had nothing to hide why did she cut Colby off after talking shit on colby thats one sided you gotta take it if you wanna give it, tit for tat, but that was suspicious right when Colby was going to say the host hung up on him to protect Tate.

Lets hear both sides to be fair.

Hey no need for vulgarity, you also have to remember you have a personal bias toward Tate since you know her personally, im just going off what Ive read and seen from an unbiased perspective, there is two sides to a story and I have yet to see Bryan go on radio or interviews like Tate and slam her or ruin her

All I heard was Colby Covington tell Miesha Tate she was wrong for what she did to Caraway and she got scared and hanged up the interview before Colby could reveal the truth.

If she had nothing to hide why did she cut Colby off after talking shit on colby thats one sided you gotta take it if you wanna give it, tit for tat, but that was suspicious right when Colby was going to say the host hung up on him to protect Tate.

Lets hear both sides to be fair.
It’s Colby Covington. He’s lucky she even looked in his direction. Also, I don’t just know Miesha, I know Bryan too. There is a reason no other fighters like Bryan. As in he was the one guy nobody wanted to hang with at after parties. He’s obnoxious. Maybee Covington doesn’t think so…but he would be the only one. Ask any other ufc fighter. Guy is a total d bag. After he left ufc he approached Bellator to fight, and all the fighters there who knew him told Scott “do not take this guy”. That speaks volumes.

It’s Colby Covington. He’s lucky she even looked in his direction. Also, I don’t just know Miesha, I know Bryan too. There is a reason no other fighters like Bryan. As in he was the one guy nobody wanted to hang with at after parties. He’s obnoxious. Maybee Covington doesn’t think so…but he would be the only one. Ask any other ufc fighter. Guy is a total d bag. After he left ufc he approached Bellator to fight, and all the fighters there who knew him told Scott “do not take this guy”. That speaks volumes.

Yes but if a girl is a bitch should we also shame her the way we do bryan for being a d bag? So far i have yet to see him publicly bash tate in interviews, if i were tate i wouldn’t even mention him randomly in interviews or give him anymore shine if anything she is keeping his name relevant.

Nope, Tate actually married down not up, tate is a millionaire with real estate properties and Nunez is basically living off her, like those male gold diggers who eventually leave and divorce and get paid like kevin federline.

At least Caraway can take solace in the fact he can beat the shit out of Nunez lol. In all seriousness Nunez seems like a gold digging bum who has a new hobby err career every other month that he swears he’s finally going to be making his own money at.

Nope, Tate actually married down not up, tate is a millionaire with real estate properties and Nunez is basically living off her, like those male gold diggers who eventually leave and divorce and get paid like kevin federline.

I get ya, but that was a poor attempt at a word play, with "hype" instead of "hyper" :(. Didn't turn out that well.

Hi Michelle!!! How are you today?
a couple of questions:

What age did you tell meisha her “father” wasn’t her biological father? 16, right? Nice move.

Did Rob knew meisha wasn’t her real daughter or did you hide it till everything explode?

Why is meisha following your footsteps by lying to her husband about him not being the real father of the first one?

Is your family pathological?

Why did Johnny stole bryan’s vehicles? Who had that marvelous idea? Knowing the guy will come to get them back because he bought them with HIS money… When do you think Johnny and meisha’s passion for ATV vehicles started?

Did you enjoy stealing from bryan all his money by having better attorneys and leaving the guy on bankruptcy?

How many Sherdog accounts do you and your people has?

When are you returning all Bryan’s belongings?

When is meisha gonna return bryan all HIS money?

For how long before leaving bryan have meisha sl*pt with Johnny?

Did she enjoyed cheating with Cerrone? I bet she did; you taught her to be that way.

By Bryan’s social media, he seems to have the same friends he always had. The only ones he “lost” were the fake ones that were never his friends and all they wanted was to sh*g your daughter (and most of them did); specially in that hole called Xtreme couture.

At least Caraway can take solace in the fact he can beat the shit out of Nunez lol. In all seriousness Nunez seems like a gold digging bum who has a new hobby err career every other month that he swears he’s finally going to be making his own money at.
Nunez didn't even make the UFC roster, he was a cabana boy in las vegas, guys like this are gold diggers dont be shocked if he cheats on her or leaves her for a younger woman, a lot of guys are getting paid off divorce and having kids with rich women.

Back