Did Tiger ever go after 10s....

Not everyone can bang dime pieces all the time like us Sherdoggers

Not everyone can bang dime pieces all the time like us Sherdoggers

You guys are all full of shit with your "us sherdoggers". You guys are butt ugly and probably have a beast of a whale for girlfriends or wife. I cant talk since I myself have been single and ready to mingle for a few years.

e6GSl42rhSqXwwlHyxlU5QqTGaHQJT2AZqHo796Im9hilURj5vC2TtNanVsHiZhzYt3fIoPW1iMA-lfdwEfiFaTOWaqLYEd8RQBZUnlXQwM18mNC9sP1lLFFt4KqXWhIdoggHylHY5F55hY53hkg0tDtFIjPck-6UzHwr31_

You guys are all full of shit with your "us sherdoggers". You guys are butt ugly and probably have a beast of a whale for girlfriends or wife. I cant talk since I myself have been single and ready to mingle for a few years.

Well, I'm extremely handsome. I'm certainly not butt ugly. Everyone here has incredibly well developed pecs and gunz. However, it's not just the amazing physique. I think the insight, alphaness, and wit everyone develops here turns women on, too. It lets them know that I'm not just a pretty face

Well, I'm extremely handsome. I'm certainly not butt ugly. Everyone here has incredibly well developed pecs and gunz. However, it's not just the amazing physique. I think the insight, alphaness, and wit everyone develops here turns women on, too. It lets them know that I'm not just a pretty face

I've been a sherdogger since about 2006 and must posters here are batshit ugly. They've made a thread where people posted their photos and I had a many good laughs on that thread :D looking at the specimens we call sherdoggers. If youre like youre average sherdogger who posted on that thread then I must say ou are 95% pretty much fugly with a warped reality.

Ironically, he and Michael Jordan have the same type: white trash whores.

I've been a sherdogger since about 2006 and must posters here are batshit ugly. They've made a thread where people posted their photos and I had a many good laughs on that thread :D looking at the specimens we call sherdoggers. If youre like youre average sherdogger who posted on that thread then I must say ou are 95% pretty much fugly with a warped reality.
Fake Sherdogger confirmed.

Back