Did Tiger ever go after 10s....

That one broad he smashed behind his wife’s back used to be hot but now she’s had so much work done she’s starting to look like Robert Z’dar.

screen-shot-2021-01-13-at-11-29-39-am-1610555442.png
WTF is that thing?!

This is avg looking? Bald muppet with weird lips.

View attachment 836587

He's objectively aged like shit and that hairline ain't helping.

But he was a sponsor's dream when he first landed the Nike endorsement. Basically a good looking kid from a multiracial background and (at the time) a clean cut image.

00052960.jpg

afp_c01_v2_tiger_17_1700029-e1517344258270.jpg

Everyone has their types. I'm not particularly attracted to black women either.

Same. There are a few but they're usually light skinned. Maybe my dick is racist, idk

He's objectively aged like shit and that hairline ain't helping.

But he was a sponsor's dream when he first landed the Nike endorsement. Basically a good looking kid from a multiracial background and (at the time) a clean cut image.

00052960.jpg

afp_c01_v2_tiger_17_1700029-e1517344258270.jpg
Clean cut Check
Bi Racial Check
Endorsement Dream Check

But still had Chompers, big pink lips and weird hairline even then. Chicks wouldn't like him without his wallet.

He had a great record and I'm sure the memories of such will keep him busy now that he might go Lieutenant Dan on us

Last edited:
Clean cut Check
Bi Racial Check
Endorsement Dream Check

But still had Chompers, big pink lips and weird hairline even then. Chicks wouldn't like him without his wallet.

No homo but I think it's a stretch to say he was "ugly" when he was younger. Not model material either. Factoring in his physique and the associated confidence, I'd stand by "basically a good looking kid" in his 20's.

Can we agree he's better looking than Phil Mickelson in the pic above? Mickelson is 100x the human being Woods is, but he's one goofy looking MFer.

Last edited:
He had a great record and I'm sure the memories of such will keep him busy now that he might go Lieutenant Dan on us

He'll still be rich and famous....pretty sure he'll get ass thrown his way.

No homo but I think it's a stretch to say he was "ugly" when he was younger. Not model material either. Factoring in his physique and the associated confidence, I'd stand by "basically a good looking kid" in his 20's.

Can we agree he's better looking than Phil Mickelson in the pic above? Mickelson is 100x the human being Woods is, but he's one goofy looking MFer.
My ex thought he was hot in a hat, and kind of ugly without one. *shrugs*

Back