Did you guys just see that Loma fight?

Boxing techniques don't work in MMA you goofs
You are fuckin tripping

There has never been a boxer even close to him try mma

Maybe a super fat 40 year old James Toney who couldn't form a sentence

You dont know wtf you are talking about.

Haven’t seen a true face plant in a while. That was nasty AF.

Decorated wrestler? LMAO. Just because he trained a bit of wrestling when he was young doesn't mean he'd be a good MMA fighter you dummy. Sterling or Cejudo or anyone in the Top 5 in FLW or BW would take him down and basically make him their bitch on the ground.
Okay so MAYBE 2 fighters in the entire division can take him down and hold on for dear life. Cejudo hasent proven himself as a finisher on the mat.... that gives Loma lots of chances to blast his ass

Lomachenko has taken over from Golovkin as the most loved boxer among MMA fans, apparently.

MAnyone talking shit about Crolla knows shit about boxing.

He is a good fighter outclassed by a great one

See Connor v aldo. If a boxing fan showed up and shitcanned aldo, your response would be...?
The people you're talking to are the same kind of people who probably did shit on Aldo after that fight, while adding ''fook'' to every other sentence.
Lomachenko has taken over from Golovkin as the most loved boxer among MMA fans, apparently.
The Joe Rogan influence, and also I think these guys have a weird affinity for Eastern Europeans for some reason. Could be wrong about that last part.

Loma is an amazing boxer. I love watching videos of him and equally trying to learn from him. With that said, all you idiots who think he would just walts right in and dominate any MMA fighter in MMA, clearly you do not train, because its the dumbest shit I have ever heard and couldn't be further from the truth. The shit is NOT THE SAME. It just isnt. Period.

Why doesn’t anyone ask if Jon Jones, juiced or not, could hit a Wainwright curve?

The people you're talking to are the same kind of people who probably did shit on Aldo after that fight, while adding ''fook'' to every other sentence.

The Joe Rogan influence, and also I think these guys have a weird affinity for Eastern Europeans for some reason. Could be wrong about that last part.

I recall some guys from the heavies coming in here and commenting on Gvozdyk putting Stevenson in a coma. It was something along the lines of "he won't care at all, he's from Eastern Europe." As if all Slavs are psychopaths or something. It's a little bizarre.

Loma's performance tonight just goes to show how boxers are on a whole different level of skill from MMA. Lomanchenko proved tonight that there are levels to this shit. Loma would be immediate champ of any MMA division up to lightweight if you put him in the UFC today. No one could get close to him for the takedown. He is a real AAA athlete.

I think he would have a good chance vs Usman as well.

Don't be a retard. He would get tapped out quicker than James Toney by up-and-comers on the prelims at a Bellator event.

Don't be a retard. He would get tapped out quicker than James Toney by up-and-comers on the prelims at a Bellator event.
Lol you think the Toney fight wasn’t a fix? Let me guess the earth is also flat.

Boxing techniques don't work in MMA you goofs

James Vick is 2 times golden glove champion and got starched by NCAA wrestler and Iranian high school wrestler
“golden gloves” is like the “registered hands” of mma fans. they swear golden gloves is some real shit

Lomachenko is, without a doubt, one of the best boxers in the world, at any weight. That said, mma is a completely different world. The guy he fought was not on his level. To say he would dominate in mma based on his fight tonight is laughable.

A great wrestler would put him on his ass very quickly, and he wouldn't look good at all. I'm very impressed with Lomachenko, but boxing is very specialized. You can't gauge how well a boxer would do in mma based on a boxing match. It's just not possible. Anybody that tried to stand and strike with him in mma would be so fucked that it's hilarious to think about, but I doubt anybody is that stupid.

Lol at "they wouldn't get close enough to take him down". Yes they would. A high level wrestler would just need to grab ahold of him and it's game over.

No bro he’d do terrible. This is mma we’re talking about here not a fridge sport like boxing.

We have real athletes in mma. Like math teachers, part time firefighters, guys who used to be homeless in Cameroon and formerly retired amateur boxers.

Lol you think the Toney fight wasn’t a fix? Let me guess the earth is also flat.

You think it was fixed? Hahaha how fucking moronic that you'd come up with a conspiracy theory and then assume I'M into the conspiracy theory that the government makes you think the Earth is round.

At the very least you could have used Ray Mercer KTFO'ing Tim Sylvia as a counter...but nope.

pasted-graphic.jpg

Lomachenko is, without a doubt, one of the best boxers in the world, at any weight. That said, mma is a completely different world. The guy he fought was not on his level. To say he would dominate in mma based on his fight tonight is laughable.

A great wrestler would put him on his ass very quickly, and he wouldn't look good at all. I'm very impressed with Lomachenko, but boxing is very specialized. You can't gauge how well a boxer would do in mma based on a boxing match. It's just not possible. Anybody that tried to stand and strike with him in mma would be so fucked that it's hilarious to think about, but I doubt anybody is that stupid.

Lol at "they wouldn't get close enough to take him down". Yes they would. A high level wrestler would just need to grab ahold of him and it's game over.

Absolutely. Even striking, there are high level world Muay Thai and Kickboxing Champs or just very skilled strikers that would do work with kicks. You can't guarantee his success against "all" strikers in MMA, but he would no doubt have his highest chances against them. Only idiots would try to definitively say anyone from any sport would "destroy" another sport.

If it worked that way, MMA fans could also say "Khabib would wreck Boxing. Conor gave Floyd a fight for 10 rounds but Khabib destroyed Conor.".

PS: I also happen to believe Mayweather let it go that long on purpose and clearly is the better striker (Boxer) over Conor. Why? Too long to explain at this time.

Last edited:
You think it was fixed? Hahaha how fucking moronic that you'd come up with a conspiracy theory and then assume I'M into the conspiracy theory that the government makes you think the Earth is round.

At the very least you could have used Ray Mercer KTFO'ing Tim Sylvia as a counter...but nope.

pasted-graphic.jpg
No need to bring up Mercer koing Sylvia that’s a different argument, but good on you for knowing both those names I figured you wouldn’t be familiar with either of them. Toney got paid to flop he just didn’t sell it like the UFC wanted.

Loma is great but not P4P No.1

I honestly think Gervonta Davis would KO him but few are willing to even acknowledge that he is a threat because Davis is unlikeable and Loma is not.

No need to bring up Mercer koing Sylvia that’s a different argument, but good on you for knowing both those names I figured you wouldn’t be familiar with either of them. Toney got paid to flop he just didn’t sell it like the UFC wanted.

Of course, my man. I am a big fan of MMA and used to be into Boxing and Kickboxing "part-time". I will admit I found the Toney fight odd and believe the UFC likes to play with fights. Whether that means they "fix" fights by making favorable match-ups for the fighters they like (which I believe they do) or straight up fixes the fights (can't say that for sure)...nobody can really say until facts come out.

Back