Diego Looks Like He is Being Held Captive by a Madman

The reddit thread with college stories has his exact ethnicity(it's relevant to one of the stories), but I think you're correct.

Got a link to the thread?

You know....part of me feels sorry for Diego. But on the other hand, if he's happy or has become more "self aware", then good for him. Sure he become a crappier fighter and seems to be completely self unaware. But if being with that Fabia dude gives him a sense of peace, meaning, discipline, etc. then I guess that's his choice. Some people need someone to guide them.....some people do'nt really like to be on their own and prefer it when they are sort of told what to do .

I clicked on the thread expecting to see the extended footage for the upside down slapping.

He is in a psychologically abusive relationship. HE and only he, will decide when enough is enough. Its hard to watch.

In the reddit comments, look for /u/SpoilerThrowawae. Here's one.

from the reddit that you quoted:

I went to Uni with Josh, he dropped out. He was an absolutely notorious bullshitter. He claimed he walked on for the wrestling team and when the team captain overheard him saying this at a party, he bullied him and stripped him down so brutally that Josh stormed out. He was the most notorious liar on campus.

Can you guys explain it to me, how can a notorious and very able fighter like Diego get screw, dominated or even worst perhaps pimp by a weak loser like him? People learn how to fight before for fame or money is to gain control over yourselves, to be able to take-care of yourselves, this phenomenon for me is like seeing a grown up tiger get rape and enslave by a house mouse, and why is that? how this Fabia able to creep and establish his dominance? We might able to comprehend Tzar Nicholas and his family must succumb to Rasputin because he somewhat hold his son's health as "a hostage", or Edmund and Ronda at least he can put himself in a much dominant position against Ronda as a male coach and someone who always "trust" her and "praise" her, she need that, and I don't think he can push Ronda to the limit of how this Fabia push Diego, can someone explain to me what is this?

Last edited:
Diego might need to fear for his life.

I wish I was joking. Fabia sounds like the dude from "Don't F*ck With Cats"

I wouldn't think they were gay unless for the fact that there are like 90 million pictures of them being together

Can you guys explain it to me, how can a notorious and very able fighter like Diego get screw, dominated or even worst perhaps pimp by a weak loser like him? People learn how to fight before for fame or money is to gain control over yourselves, to be able to take-care of yourselves, this phenomenon for me is like seeing a grown up tiger get rape and enslave by a house mouse, and why is that? how this Fabia able to creep and establish his dominance? We might able to comprehend Tzar Nicholas and his family must succumb to Rasputin because he somewhat hold his son's health as "a hostage", or Edmund and Ronda at least he can put himself in a much dominant position against Ronda as a male coach and someone who always "trust" her and "praise" her, she need that, and I don't think he can push Ronda to the limit of how this Fabia push Diego, can someone explain to me what is this?

<WhatIsThis>

Just because someone can "take care" of themselves physically doesn't make them smart. Being good at punching people in the face doesn't automatically make them good at all aspects of life.

Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie believe the earth is flat.

Mike Tyson wasted his fortune on stupid shit like pet Tigers and got ripped off by Don King.

Tons of military men believed in stupid Qanon conspiracy.

Sherdoggers by default are all 275 benching alpha males and bangers of 10/10s, and yet.....

Poor Diego, I hope he doesn’t end up killing Fabia once he realizes he’s been duped.

Back