Diego Sanchez Hanging Upside Down Human Heavy Bag 80s Mix

It looks like abuse . Its eternal stupid we all know that , but it also gives a strange power trip feeling of this
little manlet to further Diegos emotional dependency on him. Kind of like a light version of Ramsay Bolton and Reek.

Fabia has got to be just fucking with us. He has to be. No one is this fucking weird. Diego and Fabia are master trolls IRL. That’s the only thing that makes sense.

Fabia has got to be just fucking with us. He has to be. No one is this fucking weird. Diego and Fabia are master trolls IRL. That’s the only thing that makes sense.
It's mad isn't it?
Like, they're filming it, they set up lighting and everything for it. He's doing it in front of basically everyone, you have to wonder wtf is going on behind closed doors.
On one hand I'm like of course a martial arts coach is doing this. On the other, I wonder how much Diego is being rinsed for. Hourly rates?

I thought so but people from his university days wrote about him and even back then he was a chronic liar and scammer. Didnt finish college and worked himself from lie to lie and when put to the test broke and created the next absurd lie (secret underground muay thai master...etc) . They also wrote that he made it clear to be gay and harrassed men at the campus. He really is that fucked up and created a complete fake persona of him since adolescence.

In all his delusion he is dangerous. But Diego is crazy since he entered the UFC and was scammed all the time. This is nothing new. Reality is that Diegos IQ is too low to control his life. You cant help someone that stupid other than controling him aka Britney Spears..

It's mad isn't it?
Like, they're filming it, they set up lighting and everything for it. He's doing it in front of basically everyone, you have to wonder wtf is going on behind closed doors.
On one hand I'm like of course a martial arts coach is doing this. On the other, I wonder how much Diego is being rinsed for. Hourly rates?

Fabia's "logic" behind the human punching bag training:

“So, I’m seeing guys get knocked out like nothing, yet I never see any of them training getting hit. So, Diego, I hit Diego 20 minutes a day. 20 minutes a day, I hit him, so his body understands impact. These fighters are thinking they’re never going to get f***ing hit, and when they do, it gets them emotional. It gets them all these other things. They start feeling like it’s a failure, versus ‘That’s what’s supposed to happen in here, crazy. Calm down.’ And if you actually master that skill, the fear and anxiety that’s making you rush or hesitate won’t be there. It really will be blended out.

Fabia's "logic" behind the human punching bag training:

“So, I’m seeing guys get knocked out like nothing, yet I never see any of them training getting hit. So, Diego, I hit Diego 20 minutes a day. 20 minutes a day, I hit him, so his body understands impact. These fighters are thinking they’re never going to get f***ing hit, and when they do, it gets them emotional. It gets them all these other things. They start feeling like it’s a failure, versus ‘That’s what’s supposed to happen in here, crazy. Calm down.’ And if you actually master that skill, the fear and anxiety that’s making you rush or hesitate won’t be there. It really will be blended out.

I knew it had to be that.
Not sure why he thinks that Sanchez isn't used to being hit after nearly 2 decades in the ufc and over 30 fights there.
That's gotta be proof the guy is insane.
I imagine he's gas lighting the fuck out of Sanchez. Putting spin on everything he's doing like "No one else in the UFC is doing this, you're going the extra mile, you're willing to do what no other fights are so you will get what no other fighter gets!". These fake coaches are all the same.
The only thing for it in my mind is to mock the fuck out of him and his coaching. Make every web search for his name throw up something that shows how stupid he is.

“So, I’m seeing guys get knocked out like nothing, yet I never see any of them training getting hit.

He really is like a 12year old doing kids karate classes and watches UFC in TV. No clue at all about anything.

I thought so but people from his university days wrote about him and even back then he was a chronic liar and scammer. Didnt finish college and worked himself from lie to lie and when put to the test broke and created the next absurd lie (secret underground muay thai master...etc) . They also wrote that he made it clear to be gay and harrassed men at the campus. He really is that fucked up and created a complete fake persona of him since adolescence.

In all his delusion he is dangerous. But Diego is crazy since he entered the UFC and was scammed all the time. This is nothing new. Reality is that Diegos IQ is too low to control his life. You cant help someone that stupid other than controling him aka Britney Spears..
News to me
I went to the same high school as him albeit several years later and was training in a mma gym that was heavily affiliated with Jacksons (condit taught my first grappling class) nobody had bad things to say about him compared to some of the other names running around back then

I knew it had to be that.
Not sure why he thinks that Sanchez isn't used to being hit after nearly 2 decades in the ufc and over 30 fights there.
That's gotta be proof the guy is insane.
I imagine he's gas lighting the fuck out of Sanchez. Putting spin on everything he's doing like "No one else in the UFC is doing this, you're going the extra mile, you're willing to do what no other fights are so you will get what no other fighter gets!". These fake coaches are all the same.
The only thing for it in my mind is to mock the fuck out of him and his coaching. Make every web search for his name throw up something that shows how stupid he is.
Not even sure why the faba-weirdo thinks that when literally EVERYBODY who goes to a martial arts gym gets hit in some form. Be it from drilling. Sparring, clinching, etc

News to me
I went to the same high school as him albeit several years later and was training in a mma gym that was heavily affiliated with Jacksons (condit taught my first grappling class) nobody had bad things to say about him compared to some of the other names running around back then
I read those things about him too, but I don't know anyone in the story at all. Only takes 1 butthurt person to start something on the internet.
It's interesting to hear this point of view when some claim that "everyone" knew how crazy he was back then etc.
No doubt his training that makes it onto the net is insane though. I recently saw the one where he's chasing people with a knife to teach movement or awareness or something :p

Back