Dimes suspending service to US market

What is wrong with betanysports.eu then. It looks completely similar and has a A- SBR rating.

Apparently they have high fees and requirements for withdrawing.

"
Wire Transfers
The minimum Wire Transfer payout amount is $1,000. The maximum amount is $5,000. Wire Transfer payouts take 4-6 business days. Contact Customer Service to confirm your eligibility for this payout method.

Wire Transfer payouts are processed Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET. Wire Transfer payments cannot be used as a first time payout method.

In order to process a Wire Transfer payout you need to email your completed Wire Transfer request form to [email protected]. Certain banks and all credit unions are not allowed. Contact Customer receive detailed instructions.

Wire Transfer payouts have a fee of $80. Keep in mind that your bank may charge you $5 to $45 to receive a wire transfer. Any fee charged by your bank for receiving the wire will not be covered.

Payouts may be requested at any time, however, funds will not be deducted from your account until the payout is processed."

Looks like I’ll be sticking with mybookie a little longer

Last edited:
FYI all my future bets transferred to betanysports. NFL over/under wins, some Masters golf, elections, and NBA futures etc...

FYI all my future bets transferred to betanysports. NFL over/under wins, some Masters golf, elections, and NBA futures etc...
Did they do that yesterday or today? I spoke to support today and they told me it’s no longer an option.

Betanysports seems like an exact replica of dimes, and I could sign up from MD

looks like bitcoin only though

Last edited:
Did they do that yesterday or today? I spoke to support today and they told me it’s no longer an option.

I was "moved" yesterday but I had to go back today and ask how to get into BAS (my login and stuff). In the chat they kept saying my futures would all be cancelled, But I didn't have the cash from the wagers in my BAS balance from wagers being cancelled so I looked at open wagers on BAS, they were all there

So what’s the verdict

I’m in Texas and just uploaded my documents to cash out at 5dimes $1224 after a $60 check fee which I asked them to waive

I never liked bovada odds always the steepest it seems like....

What’s the best site for payouts and options to parlay for USA bettors. Betting on horses would be a nice option also

Man, this might do it for me for awhile. All my daughter's stuff has started up again anyway, I didn't have time to do any tape watching at all for the last event as it is. I guess this is a sign. Pretty soon we'll have legal betting in all the states anyway, I'm not gonna spend the time signing up with another site.

I'll still pop in here from time to time like I did before the shutdown when I wasn't betting. Still will do a few DK lineups probably. Just seems like the timing lines up for me to go back on my betting hiatus ha ha. Except can't even fly out to Vegas for awhile with 'Rona still an issue because my wife said if I do, I should just stay out there LMAO.

So what’s the verdict

I’m in Texas and just uploaded my documents to cash out at 5dimes $1224 after a $60 check fee which I asked them to waive

What’s the best site for payouts and options to parlay for USA bettors. Betting on horses would be a nice option also

If you do the payouts on a MONDAY they will waive the fee..

RIP to all those sweet mma odds, nsc lines and points handicaps. I would like to formally blame @TrueAscension. Hit them for over 20k just off parlays in just the past month, I think you scared them out of the whole market man congrats.

I'm probably depositing on betanysports this week and then do a test withdraw. My question is how they will set their lines if 5D is not around. I'm expecting more off lines for sure

Man, this might do it for me for awhile. All my daughter's stuff has started up again anyway, I didn't have time to do any tape watching at all for the last event as it is. I guess this is a sign. Pretty soon we'll have legal betting in all the states anyway, I'm not gonna spend the time signing up with another site.

I'll still pop in here from time to time like I did before the shutdown when I wasn't betting. Still will do a few DK lineups probably. Just seems like the timing lines up for me to go back on my betting hiatus ha ha. Except can't even fly out to Vegas for awhile with 'Rona still an issue because my wife said if I do, I should just stay out there LMAO.
Just when I thought shit couldn’t get worse!

RIP to all those sweet mma odds, nsc lines and points handicaps.
I’m particularly sick about losing the points handicaps. Whole thing is just such a fucking bummer. Really curious what the real story is. Find it impossible to believe Dimes thinks they can get past the regulatory hurdles to operate legitimately in the US.

Black Friday (like when online Poker in the U.S. was banned) all over again...

So what’s the verdict

I use bovada only for horse betting by far the best site to horse bet on better then twinspires or any other site because if you are betting on your phone it will allow you to do any priced bet. All I mainly do is pick 3s and 4s but If i wanted to place a 10c pick 4 or a 20 cent daily double or a 25 cent win bet or a 1 cent superfecta, you get the point. I mainly only do the tracks that allows 50 cent pick 3s and 4s but on bovada it allows you to do any priced bet for any type of race so if your doing a pick 5 for example and you dont want to spent the 80$ or whatever its gonna cost u drop ur bet down to 25c pick 5 and it will be 40$ no1 knows this ive told probably about 20 people this. Might be a glitch in the system not sure because it only allows you to do it on the phone and not on your computer.

Last edited:
Just seems like the timing lines up for me to go back on my betting hiatus ha ha. Except can't even fly out to Vegas for awhile with 'Rona still an issue because my wife said if I do, I should just stay out there LMAO.
Now is a good time to take an extended vacation in Las Vegas. There's a UFC card every weekend, DWCS every Tuesday, LFA events have returned, Bellator events have returned, a couple other smaller events that are shown on UFC Fight Pass, and it's easier to get a seat at a table game these days. Tell your wife you're gonna go and hangout with PR for a little while, and you'll see her when you see her... :D

On a side note, I've been to Vegas 5 times during the past 3 months, and I love it. I am already scheduled to go back to Vegas on September 26-29 for the Adesanya/Costa card, and again on October 23-25 for the Khabib vs. Gaethje card.

Now is a good time to take an extended vacation in Las Vegas. There's a UFC card every weekend, DWCS every Tuesday, LFA events have returned, Bellator events have returned, a couple other smaller events that are shown on UFC Fight Pass, and it's easier to get a seat at a table game these days. Tell your wife you're gonna go and hangout with PR for a little while, and you'll see her when you see her... :D

On a side note, I've been to Vegas 5 times during the past 3 months, and I love it. I am already scheduled to go back to Vegas on September 26-29 for the Adesanya/Costa card, and again on October 23-25 for the Khabib vs. Gaethje card.

Ya man seems like you go weekly, must be rich lol or a very great gambler

Ya man seems like you go weekly, must be rich lol or a very great gambler
Definitely not rich. I have been able to go to Vegas a lot lately because:

• I am a teacher, and I didn't have to work during the summer.
• I only live 1 hour away from Vegas via airplane.
• I am teaching from home due to schools still being closed, which means I can also teach from Vegas if I wanted to.
• As for gambling on MMA, I am still currently profiting from my Vegas trips, but I haven't made big profit during my last few visits, just minor wins. That being said, I feel really good about the Adesanya/Costa card, and I will go big (for my bankroll size) on at least 2 fights that I currently see.
• My gambling bankroll is only used for gambling. I don't count it as money I have in my bank account. So, even if I have a losing event, I don't feel bad cuz my bank account is still the same when I return home.

Definitely not rich. I have been able to go to Vegas a lot lately because:

• I am a teacher, and I didn't have to work during the summer.
• I only live 1 hour away from Vegas via airplane.
• I am teaching from home due to schools still being closed, which means I can also teach from Vegas if I wanted to.
• As for gambling on MMA, I am still currently profiting from my Vegas trips, but I haven't made big profit during my last few visits, just minor wins. That being said, I feel really good about the Adesanya/Costa card, and I will go big (for my bankroll size) on at least 2 fights that I currently see.
• My gambling bankroll is only used for gambling. I don't count it as money I have in my bank account. So, even if I have a losing event, I don't feel bad cuz my bank account is still the same when I return home.

Oh ok. Ya I just started gambling mma past 2 events I have came up both events so far nothing big but I also dont bet big

Back