Dimes suspending service to US market

Now is a good time to take an extended vacation in Las Vegas. There's a UFC card every weekend, DWCS every Tuesday, LFA events have returned, Bellator events have returned, a couple other smaller events that are shown on UFC Fight Pass, and it's easier to get a seat at a table game these days. Tell your wife you're gonna go and hangout with PR for a little while, and you'll see her when you see her... :D

On a side note, I've been to Vegas 5 times during the past 3 months, and I love it. I am already scheduled to go back to Vegas on September 26-29 for the Adesanya/Costa card, and again on October 23-25 for the Khabib vs. Gaethje card.

Ha ha man, I hear ya. I miss Vegas a lot. But...I love my wife and kid and would rather not toss that nuclear bomb into my family life. I think once there's a vaccine my wife would be cool with it. Not that it will be some cure-all or whatever, but probably for her mentally it would be enough. Someday... hopefully soon man.

yup bummer.. Checking the other sites, appears many don't offer UFC props (from what I can see without creating an account) - they just offer ML + O/U. Does anyone know if heritage offers ufc props ? bet105 (their sister site) doesn't look like it. Same with betonline - no props in the ufc category. I'm leaning towards betanysports since it seems like the same thing 5D was - hoping their lines also stay the same.

yup bummer.. Checking the other sites, appears many don't offer UFC props (from what I can see without creating an account) - they just offer ML + O/U. Does anyone know if heritage offers ufc props ? bet105 (their sister site) doesn't look like it. Same with betonline - no props in the ufc category. I'm leaning towards betanysports since it seems like the same thing 5D was - hoping their lines also stay the same.
betonline has props but they always come late, decent lines though, the least juice you can find. Another problem is that they don't allow parlays for mma. I would still open an account on betonline since they have lines out as one of the first and the juice is limited.

Justbet has props not as many as 5dimes and it allows you to parlay them as well

yes but not good props just stuff like aldo wins by tko or sub they dont have rd props or shit like that no live betting either

appreciate the info.

mybookie is starting to look not so bad afterall.

they have live bets for most fights.
They do round props and points

the only downside is they get MMA lines way later than everyone else and props usually will release on late Thursday or Friday

betonline has props but they always come late, decent lines though, the least juice you can find. Another problem is that they don't allow parlays for mma. I would still open an account on betonline since they have lines out as one of the first and the juice is limited.

BetOnline absolutely allows you to parlay MMA. Hit on a Overeem, Araujo, and Saint Preux parlay this past weekend.

Last edited:
Ha ha man, I hear ya. I miss Vegas a lot. But...I love my wife and kid and would rather not toss that nuclear bomb into my family life. I think once there's a vaccine my wife would be cool with it. Not that it will be some cure-all or whatever, but probably for her mentally it would be enough. Someday... hopefully soon man.

As a fellow father, I advise you very strongly not to get a vaccine. (Something that, ironically enough, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden were also pushing against, claiming Trump would use it to poison people)

In part because it's also going to be mostly useless. We already know that the commie cough mutates like crazy (the version of it most prevalent now is completely different than when it first began) and you can contract the Chinese flu more than once.

At best, the much-hyped "covid-19 vaccine" will function similarly to a flu shot, where you have to get it once a year every year and even then you're not completely protected. At worst, it would function the way that a vaccine to the common cold would; absolutely worthless because there are endless numbers of mutations.

Most likely, we will get a medicine that relieves the symptoms soon. In fact, there are are at least two approaches that have had considerable success, whether it's the hydroxychloroquinine with Z-pack that some doctors like or Gilead's Remdesivir that others like.

This is all BEYOND the fact that we will achieve herd immunity soon. (And would have a long time ago if not for the lockdown)

Sweden never locked down and continued schooling the whole way through and they achieved full herd immunity a month or two ago.

Israel, which had a partial lockdown but not as severe or long-lasting as the US's, anticipates herd immunity in a few weeks.

BetOnline absolutely allows you to parlay MMA. Hit on a Overeem, Araujo, and Saint Preux parlay this past weekend.
yeah maybe right before the event starts, but combining bets over multiple events or parlaying props is not possible.

yeah maybe right before the event starts, but combining bets over multiple events or parlaying props is not possible.

It was actually the night before. Never tried to parlay props or over several events so you very well may be right on that account.

Just deposited on betanysports with bitcoin since it appears to be a 5d skin. No issues with deposit. They said all good for US players and free payouts with bitcoin in 48 hours..ill post again after withdrawing

Keep us updated. I'm probably going to withdraw in bitcoin from Dimes on Monday (I have bets for this weekend and also want to live-bet) and am deciding on whether to deposit with BetAnySports, BetDSI, Bookmaker, or BetOnline.

Someone please correct me here if I am wrong but I read on reddit (not the best source I guess) that what 5dimes is doing with futures is pretty bizarre:

NBA and NHL futures they are grading wagers as losses if your team gets knocked out and cancelling the rest of the bets right before the finals. It seems to me that any and all future bets should be graded as cancellations one way or the other as I have never seen a future bet graded until after the final..

i've been waiting four days for 5dimes BTC payout, haven't even received the confirmation email yet. Also still waiting on my current bets to be refunded. i hope i'm not getting fucked here

i've been waiting four days for 5dimes BTC payout, haven't even received the confirmation email yet. Also still waiting on my current bets to be refunded. i hope i'm not getting fucked here

Well first of all make sure you fill out the email you get perfectly:
Account number
PIN
BTC address
Also make sure you provided a new BTC address than before

I am guessing they are deluged with BTC requests at the moment -

This just seems like one big cash grab to me. Especially with how they are handling the futures. Pulling out of the market and profiting off bets they can't lose. I doubt they'll be too concerned if some people don't/can't cash out their accounts before the deadline either.

Guaranteed profit without the risk. I don't see anything stopping them from rebranding and doing this all again down the road. Maybe I'm cynical but I would cash out ASAP and not put too much faith in any their customer service at this point.

Just deposited on betanysports with bitcoin since it appears to be a 5d skin. No issues with deposit. They said all good for US players and free payouts with bitcoin in 48 hours..ill post again after withdrawing
I just deposited on BAS as well.

It's exactly like 5dimes from what I can see. They basically just slapped a different logo on the top left and copied all of the sports, props, live betting, etc. options.

I just deposited on BAS as well.

It's exactly like 5dimes from what I can see. They basically just slapped a different logo on the top left and copied all of the sports, props, live betting, etc. options.

I have my fingers crossed that dimes owns them and are operating under a different name

Back