Dimes suspending service to US market

Oh I'm not getting the vaccine, at least not right away. No 5 year clinical studies, FDA rushing it through? Nope, I'll wait.

I more meant that my wife will convince herself it's "safe enough" to travel once there's a vaccine that a decent % of the population is taking. At least I think she might...

Nice. Common sense seems to be a rare commodity these days. I will pass on any rushed vaccine despite whatever fear mongering is going on in the media.

I requested a payout when service suspension to the US was announced. took 4-5 days to receive the verification email. i fucked up and put a different wallet address in my reply than what i submitted on the payout request, so payout was declined. i resubmitted the request, and it's now been 7 days without hearing a peep from dimes with the request still showing as pending. i've spoken with customer service a couple of times already about this being over the stated 96 hour window of time for processing and received no real explanation from their end or any general timeframe for when i should receive my funds. should i be concerned right now?

Also worried about using 5d now, despite how tempting it is because of their lines.

Do ANY sites have lines comparable to 5d? Bovada is so fucking bad(in terms of MMA lines).

Also worried about using 5d now, despite how tempting it is because of their lines.

Do ANY sites have lines comparable to 5d? Bovada is so fucking bad(in terms of MMA lines).
i'm on betanysports.eu now. it's identical to 5D and seems to be a reputable book

How long have they been around? Do you know anyone that's received a payout from them?

they’re gonna try and ask you for everything they can before they pay you out

Bovada has never required any verification for btc withdrawal, aside from phone # verification recently.

Bovada also is shit though with mma lines.

I requested a payout Monday morning and also called in to phone verify soon thereafter. Still no verification e-mail now, 5.5 days later.

I wonder if I should call in tomorrow about the status of the withdrawal, or is there no point?

I requested a payout Monday morning and also called in to phone verify soon thereafter. Still no verification e-mail now, 5.5 days later.

I wonder if I should call in tomorrow about the status of the withdrawal, or is there no point?
Headed into murky waters with next weeks card. Might need you to school me on btc

I put $250 on betanysports via bitcoin when dimes sent the closing email. I ran it up to $1469 so I just sent a withdraw request. Ill post on processing times. I've emailed there customer service and they have been quick and helpful.

On a side note, I received a free football $25 play on a betdsi account that I don't use. I hit the rollover requirement last night after i ran it to $330. Max withdraw is $250...i hope I don't get screwed

The 5dimes customer service rep is saying that the max payout for MoneyGram is $309 & can only be used once every 8 days. 5dimes supposedly changed the rules recently just before all of this no US customers BS. This is a giant scam in my opinion. They do not plan on giving everyone their money back. They can say it's for this reason or that reason but to cut through all the BS they are stealing US customers money! If they ever take US customers again I hope everyone remembers this fiasco. This is ridiculous. They should have given a heads up much sooner.

Dimes can suck my dick. Requested a refund 8 days ago on a futures bet that I don’t want to cancel and it still hasn’t been refunded. Support can’t even assure me it will be refunded in time for me to get the money off the site. These fucktards get to collect on losing futures before they would otherwise be graded AND void all futures w any chance of winning. They also won’t allow me to transfer my roll to another book and I’m nervous about getting my money off the site. Whole thing is such fucking bullshit. I’m sure the super exciting forthcoming “opportunity to enjoy an improved online betting experience” will be a huge hit after this shitshow.

In my opinion this is a scam. They can use this reason or that reason but the bottom line is that they do not plan on paying many of their US customers their money back. Money that goes to this so called 3rd party arbitrator will not get paid back & 5dimes will put the blame on them. Who ever took over for Tony is going to end up like him if this BS turns out to be a scam!

how long did it take?
im going on 7 days now

please come back and post when/if yours goes through. i've been waiting since the 12th and have 10 units in my account i'm trying to withdraw. the sweating over this right now i do not need.

How do I get my money out of 5dimes? I funded an account over 10 years ago and I just bet once in a while without ever cashing out. I logged on today and the only option to cash out that I saw was bitcoin. I don't have any experience with bitcoin. Do I need to sign up for a bitcoin wallet service? If so, which one is the best to use with 5dimes from the US?

Another question, I saw in my account details that I have an old phone number listed. But there didn't seem to be any way to change it. Anyone know how to do that? From reading some of these posts, it seems like 5dimes calls the phone number on file to confirm when a cash out is requested.

Back