Dimes suspending service to US market

Whoops. Missing a key word - *will* have it in my hard wallet.

I ran into some hiccups and sort of self sabotaged a little so I'm back in the waiting phase. Essentially, I was transferring money around and the wallet address I submitted changed on the wallet so I panicked and thought I couldn't receive BTC at that address anymore so I quickly cancelled and resubmitted my request with the new address.

However, I did submit originally about a week and a half ago. They neglected to tell me I had to phone verify, which I eventually did last Friday, and I received the email confirmation yesterday (but, as I mentioned, it's for naught at this point because I submitted a new request).

So, all in all, about a week from phone verification. It might have gone a little quicker if I knew I was required to phone verify sooner (I waited about 4 or 5 days).

As a follow-up to my original story/post, I just got paid out this morning. From second request to payout was about three days. So, to answer the question of "is 5Dimes paying out?" the answer, at least in my case, is yes.

How do I get my money out of 5dimes? I funded an account over 10 years ago and I just bet once in a while without ever cashing out. I logged on today and the only option to cash out that I saw was bitcoin. I don't have any experience with bitcoin. Do I need to sign up for a bitcoin wallet service? If so, which one is the best to use with 5dimes from the US?

Another question, I saw in my account details that I have an old phone number listed. But there didn't seem to be any way to change it. Anyone know how to do that? From reading some of these posts, it seems like 5dimes calls the phone number on file to confirm when a cash out is requested.

I would go on live chat with them and explain the situation about the phone change. They may ask for documentation. Best to get ahead of it

requested a btc withdrawal to be sent to my coinbase pro account instead of a hard wallet. should i cancel and re-request to avoid possible legal problems with coinbase?

I put $250 on betanysports via bitcoin when dimes sent the closing email. I ran it up to $1469 so I just sent a withdraw request. Ill post on processing times. I've emailed there customer service and they have been quick and helpful.

On a side note, I received a free football $25 play on a betdsi account that I don't use. I hit the rollover requirement last night after i ran it to $330. Max withdraw is $250...i hope I don't get screwed

I'm impressed with betonanysports. Requested a $1000 withdraw yesterday and already received it via bitcoin. Even faster then dimes and they did not need the phone verification. So far so good...

requested a btc withdrawal to be sent to my coinbase pro account instead of a hard wallet. should i cancel and re-request to avoid possible legal problems with coinbase?

If you have never used your hard wallet address before with 5d for a withdrawal, then yes. If you have used it before they will take 10 days and then reject it. They require a new address everytime you withdraw.

9 days after payout request and a reminder phone call and nothing still.

7 days and counting for me, and yeah, I called them yesterday. The woman on the phone wasn't very helpful (she mentioned that yes, there was a queue, but that she didn't know my position in it), and noted others were in the same situation as myself.

She seemed certain that I would get paid out this week. We'll see.

Sucked to miss last weekend's card for betting and it would be a shame for a PPV.

if your using a btc adress that has previously recieved btc from 5dimes it will get rejected for fucking "security reasons" i re submit with a new btc adress got right on chat and immedietly got an email about my new request.
if your using an old btc wallet change it before the 25th!

Requested mine a couple days ago. Going through the verification process now. Believe it or not, customer service has been fairly helpful. I had to change my address and then I wasn't able to upload the 3 images at once. It would only let me do one at a time and they confirmed they received all 3. We'll see how it plays out. They definitely try to make it a pain in the ass so some people will just walk away.

I requested mine on the 14th and still nothing as of yet. When did you get an e-mail verification? I have yet to get one myself.

Have you had any email communication? Although I haven't received the transfer yet, I've had several. One confirming the payout request, one asking for identification, one verifying they received proper identification, etc. I'd be concerned if you haven't had anything yet.

I used the echeck payout, really because that was my only option not having any familiarity with bitcoin.

After a day the money was out of my bankroll, has not reached my bank account yet.

Have you had any email communication? Although I haven't received the transfer yet, I've had several. One confirming the payout request, one asking for identification, one verifying they received proper identification, etc. I'd be concerned if you haven't had anything yet.

One confirming the payout request, but nothing afterwards. I did, however, do telephone verification immediately after the request.

Talked to a payout rep. Apparently, they say one e-mail is normal in my particular case, everything is in order, and they're still working on some withdrawal requests from the 10th. She says that I should probably expect the payout in the next 48 hours.

Who the hell knows...

Im pretty sure they’re just waiting for people to deposit into the new site and lose a few bucks as they start to payout the people from 5d
It’s the only logical reason for the massive delays

Back