"Dirty Secrets of the Food Processing Industry"

Think of the vibration that in all this food that is made in factories

Gee, I'm sold. Why would I want to eat "godless" food? I mean, sure, there are some things wrong with any variety of foods and the way they are made. But when someone sets up to prove something, they will "prove" it. I'm sure some things in that article are correct, but I'm also sure a lot of it is little more then spin, and a bit of it is just plain silly. I'd prefer an article not written by an obviously biased individial...

Pretty biased, but stll an interesting read.

*note to self, look for un-pasturized milk and cheese*

No wonder my face is sooo narrow, cereal! of course! lol Interesting read yeah, but started going a bit overboard.

LOL< I'll be gagging about the watery milk when I walk through the store this weekend. Good read!

I've seen milk being processed in a dairy. Starting with raw milk straight from the cow to finished product on it's way to stores and nearly everything in that article about milk is a bunch of BS.

Homogenized milk is virtually the same as raw cow milk with two exceptions. First, homogenized milk has a slightly lower fat content (homogenized milk= 3.25%fat, raw milk= 3.6-3.8%fat). Secondly, homogenized milk has vitamin D added to it that raw milk lacks. There is nothing else done to it except filtering out impurities and sterilizing bacteria.

filtering impurities, sterilizing bacteria? Those heathens! First our unborn children, and now our impurities and bacteria? When will the killing stop? The government has no place removing bacteria or impurities from my milk.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must find a woman from which to extract my 100% pure milk!

Villin and TheFoo - Frank Oski, the current chairman of pediatrics of John Hopkins University who is rightfully touted as a pretty influential guy, would disagree. He even went so far as to write a book about the dangers of pasteurization.

Here's some more interesting info about it that seems to trump your argument pretty well:

http://www.realmilk.com/moreraw.html

Of course, it's on a website campaigning for raw milk, so this is what you'd expect, but the information and the sources seem legit to me.

TheFoo, type in "Raw milk" or into a search engine, and you'll find innumerable articles condemning pasteuziation to choose from. Surely one of them will be from a source you can respect.

the part about MSG in "spices"....that shit pisses me off. you try to be careful and they HIDE a terrible thing like msg as something else.... good thing i dn't eat too much junk food, thats where i think most of the problem is...

Back