Discussion Thread: The Ultimate Fighter 30th Season 2022

Watching female mma you kinda go yeah my daughter could do that better! Go for it!
Male mma are you fucking retarded? I will kimura your shoulder off until you get a proper job instead!

"But it's embarassing losing to JuJu" while crying LOL. Yeah you're not going to get far as a fighter if that's your mindset while fighting JuJu, glad JuJu beat the shit out of her and tapped her. How do you underestimate someone after seeing their last fight? I guess that's why she has a 5-5 record now.
I guess Kaitlyn thought she should win because she was in bellator. She barely "won" her first fight so she shouldn't be underestimating anyone. Kaitlyn would probably do better at becoming fitness model or something. She is very attractive and has a great physique.
I don't think JuJu is very talented but she is super aggressive and has a lot of heart. I don't see her becoming a champ, but she could be a decent mid level fighter who puts on fun fights. Brogan seems well rounded and the real deal I would be pretty shocked if JuJu is able to beat her

"But it's embarassing losing to JuJu" while crying LOL. Yeah you're not going to get far as a fighter if that's your mindset while fighting JuJu, glad JuJu beat the shit out of her and tapped her. How do you underestimate someone after seeing their last fight? I guess that's why she has a 5-5 record now.

Yeah, I didn’t quite understand that comment either.

If all the women were half as hot as kaytlin wmma would have a much easier time. they need to hire her as a Megan olivi type. She seems real concerned with Juliana's aggressive fight style.

She looked like she didn't want to be in there. Props to juju, I hope she wins the final

Kaytlin's attitude really pissed me off before and after her fight. The beginning of the episode listening to her call Pena's team a bunch of nerds really irked me. And I wanted Juju to win but damn I wanted her to cave her skull in. My girlfriend was like send her back to Potato in a bodybag.

I learn more about the stories on TUF from this thread than the show. I always skip right to the wmma fights. Had no idea Kaytlin said all that. No one on TUF should be under estimating their opponents. None of them are high level yet. At their level fighters can win from heart alone. Just like pre Rose fight PVZ.

Those girls are so green, it sounds weird hearing them belittling the other girls like they're the shit compared to them. BIG egos with little talent to back it up. Juju only threw left jabs and she still got her on the ground and cranked her shit. I dunno what's more embarrassing, Kaitlyn.

I learn more about the stories on TUF from this thread than the show. I always skip right to the wmma fights. Had no idea Kaytlin said all that. No one on TUF should be under estimating their opponents. None of them are high level yet. At their level fighters can win from heart alone. Just like pre Rose fight PVZ.
Totally agree.

Just binge watched TUF 30.. ready for Peña vs nunes sat night.

Chad beating Eduardo was wild… chad doesn’t belong with the heavy weights but I think he’s gonna take out zac in the finale 06 Aug.

TUF finals at Saturday’s UFC card. From having watched all season, may as well make some picks.

Pauga vs. Usman. Pauga looks better in every area. Athletic, skilled, tough and calm. There’s a chance Usman could end the fight with a haymaker but it’s unlikely because his footwork isn’t great and he takes too long throwing them. He doesn’t look skilled just yet at distance control, which takes a while to master. His form appears kinda awkward. That split second off should give Pauga enough time to avoid getting tagged. Tough to predict until they are in there but PUga may be stronger in the clinch. If it goes the distance I’d also favor Pauga’s cardio and fight iq to help carry him through. Pauga by TKO or decision.
Pauga.

Walker vs. Miller. On paper Walker has the mma experience and has performed well especially utilizing good foot work backed by a strong right overhand hook. But anyone who has watched this season should know Miller is a live dog. She fights like everything is on the line, with no fear or hesitation. Attacks and bum rushes her opponents and doesn’t mind taking a few shots to try and get them to the ground. This has freaked out previous opponents who have looked like deer caught in headlights. Miller can impress with a spectacular finish on the ground. But I think Walker can eke out a decision in what should be a fun fight.
Walker

Enjoyed the finals.

Pauga was doing pretty well. Then got absolutely clobbered. What a KO by Usman. He looked better than he has in previous fights. Better distance control. Still looks like he can improve a lot. But man that KO power - kaboom!

Miller completely steamrolled Walker. It’s interesting seeing Miller’s opponents know exactly what she’s going to do yet unable to stop it. My bud and I were wondering why Walker kept going in for the clinch. Miller would get back to the cage, reverse the position and take Walker down. Miller should be a fun addition to the ufc.

Back