DJ Sets

BFoe

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Due to being a forced homebody right now, I’ve been listening to some DJ sets. I thought it might be good to have a thread where others can post fave DJ sets.
This set is absolute fire from start to finish. Back in the 90s it was Qbert from the Skratch Piklz that I was most interested in, and I slept on Shortkut at the time. Dude is an absolute monster.

Godlike set from the Jimi Hendrix of electronic music:

Due to being a forced homebody right now, I’ve been listening to some DJ sets. I thought it might be good to have a thread where others can post fave DJ sets.
This set is absolute fire from start to finish. Back in the 90s it was Qbert from the Skratch Piklz that I was most interested in, and I slept on Shortkut at the time. Dude is an absolute monster.

Oh man now you're talking, I'll add some more to this later but I'll just drop this here real quick. Still to this day my favourite DMC set, probably the best one ever.
Perfect and effortless

Nina K at the Eiffel Tower

Some beatboxing with Beardyman

Amelie Lens and her cat

Oh man now you're talking, I'll add some more to this later but I'll just drop this here real quick. Still to this day my favourite DMC set, probably the best one ever.
Perfect and effortless

I miss the old days of DMC when DJs spin vinyl
I’m sure you know tons of great DJ sets, drop em on in here. :)

Fucking Nicolas Jaar, using the radio as a DJ tool. Great set to zone out to late at night. He’s brilliant.

Well, not much of industrial like you guys, but this set made me grow interest in big beat, that funky ending.. (1:20)

(Nobody seems to know Fatboy Slim nowadays.. Is it just in here?)

Well, not much of industrial like you guys, but this set made me grow interest in big beat, that funky ending.. (1:20)

(Nobody seems to know Fatboy Slim nowadays.. Is it just in here?)

Used to love this back in the day, watched it so many times flaking out in the morning after a rave.

The boiler room & mixmag's The Lab are good Yt channels for dj sets. Not sure if they have any dmc/turntablist stuff but they have a pretty wide range of djs. Personal favourites are dj sneak, sven vath & laurent garnier.

The boiler room & mixmag's The Lab are good Yt channels for dj sets. Not sure if they have any dmc/turntablist stuff but they have a pretty wide range of djs. Personal favourites are dj sneak, sven vath & laurent garnier.
Boiler Room and Lab have some great stuff. Here’s a Boiler Room set from my favorite DJ, Peanut Butter Wolf. Takes a few mins to pick up steam, but it’s a great set. Seems like @HughPhug might appreciate this one.

Richard D. James all day every day!

Yesssss, I’m a massive Aphex fan. That set was amazing, and he’s got to release that track he brings in at 20:25. It’s just superb.

Yesssss, I’m a massive Aphex fan. That set was amazing, and he’s got to release that track he brings in at 20:25. It’s just superb.
I agree completely. I've been trying to figure out if this was something he made for that DJ set or if its one of his unreleased tracks cause that soundcloud dump he a few years back included a ton of amazing material. A lot of it which could have easily been released officially

I agree completely. I've been trying to figure out if this was something he made for that DJ set or if its one of his unreleased tracks cause that soundcloud dump he a few years back included a ton of amazing material. A lot of it which could have easily been released officially
I’m guessing it’s unreleased Aphex. A lot of the other stuff he’s played in DJ sets saw release eventually (like Minipops, XMASEVE10, and T69 Collapse). I’m hoping this track here will see the light of day if we’re lucky :)

Boiler Room and Lab have some great stuff. Here’s a Boiler Room set from my favorite DJ, Peanut Butter Wolf. Takes a few mins to pick up steam, but it’s a great set. Seems like @HughPhug might appreciate this one.

Shit man I keep meaning to come beck in here and drop some sets. I was listening to a bunch of Beat Junkies, Piklz, Allies and Scratch Perverts recently, some great stuff over the years.
I was big into turntablism back in the day and still have an insane collection of videos and cds, loads of battle tools on vinyl as well.
Head's a bit full of ghosts these days and luckily busy with work still, but when I have time I'll drop some gems.

Stay safe homie

@BFoe, and anyone else interested in turntablism and schmoooooov tunes, need to check out DJ Koco (aka Shimokita), hands down one of the best djs walking the earth right now.

His IG page is full of insanely dope practice sessions. Here is one of his latest

Back