Do we have a sixth sense connection with spiders?

Scared-little-girl.gif
Thought this thread was about spiders? Not 2 Girls, 1 Cup.

it's a ridiculous fear you're right, but so many people suffer from it

I sure as shit couldn't touch a big one, unless you paid me a lot

othewise I'm 6 foot of man muscle and fish sticks on the sofa like
Scared-little-girl.gif
I think it's the surprise factor that gets us.
Nothing else is really small enough to sneak up us on like that, especially in our houses. And the big ones tend to show up at 3 in the morning when you're in the middle of a wank, or going to take a piss

I took a few entomology (study of bugs) classes in university, I had to handle some critters and I'm pretty much cured of any fear of them. There's still some ugly fuckers out there that I dont like, but i can either remove or ignore most of them now without issue.

I was the guy all the girls would call back in university when they had a spider or roach problem.
Took out a spider and then cleared them pipes free of charge
<OKC16>

I don't mind admitting to suffering from entomophobia. I'm not repulsed by all bugs though. Just things like spiders, roaches, centipedes & beetles.
That's one thing that I'm grateful for thus far here in Arizona is that there aren't nearly as many creepy crawlers about as I thought there was going to be. Before arriving here I expected to be encountering scorpions & tarantulas all over the place & here we are going on six weeks here & I haven't seen anything bigger or creepier than an ant. And, of course, I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm happy to let the smaller ones and the skinny fellas be, they can live in corners and in my back passage (don't), but if those big hairy motherfuckers cross the threshold and enter the premises

nuclear-explosion-test-1.gif
What do you consider a big hairy motherfucker? And where do you live?

Uh oh. Bear homoseks incoming.
Depending on what state/country he lives in the little spiders are much worse than the big ones for example you would rather be bitten by a tarantula than a black widow.

I think it's the surprise factor that gets us.
Nothing else is really small enough to sneak up us on like that, especially in our houses. And the big ones tend to show up at 3 in the morning when you're in the middle of a wank, or going to take a piss

I took a few entomology (study of bugs) classes in university, I had to handle some critters and I'm pretty much cured of any fear of them. There's still some ugly fuckers out there that I dont like, but i can either remove or ignore most of them now without issue.

I was the guy all the girls would call back in university when they had a spider or roach problem.
Took out a spider and then cleared them pipes free of charge
<OKC16>
I feel like I should do something like that, handle them to get over the freaking out

It really is unrational, I get that they are not going to harm me, that they wouldn't choose to come near me, but it still makes my lips curl and definitely puts me off a wank

I never kill spiders. I pick them up and throw them outside. If a girl asks me to kill one I pick it up and throw it at them. If you’re afraid of a spider, you’re a pussy.
<3>

I don't mind admitting to suffering from entomophobia. I'm not repulsed by all bugs though. Just things like spiders, roaches, centipedes & beetles.
That's one thing that I'm grateful for thus far here in Arizona is that there aren't nearly as many creepy crawlers about as I thought there was going to be. Before arriving here I expected to be encountering scorpions & tarantulas all over the place & here we are going on six weeks here & I haven't seen anything bigger or creepier than an ant. And, of course, I'd like to keep it that way.
The house I lve in rarely gets big spiders, we renovated top to bottom 10 years ago, literally pulled down ceilings and pulled up floors and I think everything vacated.

What do you consider a big hairy motherfucker? And where do you live?
UK which makes me an even bigger pussy, cos all we get are those big arse house spiders

They still fuck with my shit though

I never kill spiders. I pick them up and throw them outside. If a girl asks me to kill one I pick it up and throw it at them. If you’re afraid of a spider, you’re a pussy.
<3>
I can't even argue with that

I lived in Australia for 18 months and the very first night there we got a knock on the bedroom door early hours, and someone said 'left you a present outside your door'

I fucking knew what it would be, there was a massive shit of a spider above our door, HUGE

Anyway I stood at one end of the hallway staring off with it for 10 minutes before getting the courage to run up to it and slam dunk a basketball on it's head

Another time a spider locked me out of the house

I was outside having a smoke and I as I went to go back in the bedroom through the glass door, a huge fucker was on the glass by the handle, I couldn't get in for ages

Back