Do we have a sixth sense connection with spiders?

Ever seen astral/ethereal spiders? Those are a trip.

I caught one upon my face once while I was sleeping (sensed it while I was in-between, similar to my shadow person encounter). It scurried across the floor and took up in a corner once I swiped at it. I've seen them on a number of occasions, on the walls and such.

Whether actual entities or mind manifestations, they're unpleasant.

Call me crazy, but I let them live most of the time, if not I'll catch them and let them live outside, if not most of the time I'll just say tell them to live with me in peace and let them be.

Ever seen astral/ethereal spiders? Those are a trip.

I caught one upon my face once while I was sleeping (sensed it while I was in-between, similar to my shadow person encounter). It scurried across the floor and took up in a corner once I swiped at it. I've seen them on a number of occasions, on the walls and such.

Whether actual entities or mind manifestations, they're unpleasant.
I'm going to get high later and look into this.
Is there a thread about your shadow person? I love shit like that

Call me crazy, but I let them live most of the time, if not I'll catch them and let them live outside, if not most of the time I'll just say tell them to live with me in peace and let them be.
I try I really do, but I feel we have an agreement, you cross my threshold and I have no choice but to kill you, it's my weakness but it's also their stupidity

I have some big fuckers living just outside my back door and I wouldn't consider moving them let alone killing them

I'm a tall guy which means i often find spider webs that no else did, with my face. Particularly when I go to places like people cottages.

You just can't see them all and end up walking thru them time and again. I make a joke of it, to the owners that I am spider web clean up duty.

When I do walk thru a spider web, i typically walk gently to a mirror to ensure if the spider is on me (in my hair, on my face, other) that I do not harm it and can gently let it go again outside.

I remember the one time I had a smaller version of this dock spider on my shoulder and admit it took a little to not get excited and to walk out calm and coax it off my body and onto the fence area I put it in.

upload_2019-8-23_6-45-42.jpeg

My grandson left a big fake spider in my bathroom last week. When I went in there and turned on the light, I swear my heart shuttered a half dozen beats.

It's probably evolutionary. There's ton of deadly spiders in Africa and the middle east, among other critters. Humans who weren't afraid of creepy crawlies and didn't watch out for them got bit and killed. Those who watched out reproduced and here we are.

Why spiders? When someone is looking at me, I can "feel" it somehow. How many times have you turned your head and realized someone was watching you and you caught them?

It's probably evolutionary. There's ton of deadly spiders in Africa and the middle east, among other critters. Humans who weren't afraid of creepy crawlies and didn't watch out for them got bit and killed. Those who watched out reproduced and here we are.
If it's evolutionary imagine how nasty those shitters were back then

My grandson left a big fake spider in my bathroom last week. When I went in there and turned on the light, I swear my heart shuttered a half dozen beats.
Did you laugh to his face and then as he walked away
FxQdhgm.gif

I'm a tall guy which means i often find spider webs that no else did, with my face. Particularly when I go to places like people cottages.

You just can't see them all and end up walking thru them time and again. I make a joke of it, to the owners that I am spider web clean up duty.

When I do walk thru a spider web, i typically walk gently to a mirror to ensure if the spider is on me (in my hair, on my face, other) that I do not harm it and can gently let it go again outside.

I remember the one time I had a smaller version of this dock spider on my shoulder and admit it took a little to not get excited and to walk out calm and coax it off my body and onto the fence area I put it in.

View attachment 634483
coax it off? I would have dislocated my shoulder slamming that shit against a wall

Sounds pretty gay I dunno.

It makes sense if you've got a phobia about spiders then your brain is going to be on extra high alert -- which is kind of cool to think that your subconscious is on your bitch-ass side, you pussies.

Sounds pretty gay I dunno.

It makes sense if you've got a phobia about spiders then your brain is going to be on extra high alert -- which is kind of cool to think that your subconscious is on your bitch-ass side, you pussies.
NearShabbyAfricanrockpython-small.gif

I swear I always know when one of those big motherfuckers is lurking

Sometimes I turn a light on when I usually wouldn't and see one, or just stop on the way to the kitchen and look around and spot one instead of strolling through the house in the dark like usual.

I'm sure if there was one on a wall behind my head I'd be forced to look round

Maybe they omit a pheromone that we are unaware of, perhaps that's why some of us have such an unreasonable fear of them.

I'm high

in b4 some fucker posts a gif of the nastiest spider they can find

tenor.gif

Yeah man too many times I will randomly look at a part of the wall right when a spider crawls out from something

Makes me think somehow we are connected in some kind of phantom way

Bunch of pussies with spiders. Grow some balls. Spiders are sweet and kill way more nasty insects.

Arachnaphobia is bizarre imo. Spiders are fantastic creatures and valued allies in the battle against flying shit eaters and bloodsuckers. Put some hespeck on their name.

Back