Do we have a sixth sense connection with spiders?

TinyJoyousAnemone-size_restricted.gif

God I hate spiders. But if I see him, he sees me, and we are a safe distance away, I leave him in peace. Hes got a job to do just like me.

I think it's a sort of primeval sense we've been passed down through our genes, from when spiders were bigger and more aggressive and an actual threat to humans. It's not like they'd leave fossils.

I'm going to get high later and look into this.
Is there a thread about your shadow person? I love shit like that

No thread, but I've posted about it before in sleep paralysis threads. Here's the post:
I had a shadow person encounter a couple years ago. I get sleep paralysis from time to time. During this particular episode I sensed a presence near me (much like you would if someone were physically in your room with you while you were awake, but were outside of your field of vision). For whatever reason, however, this presence exuded a malevolent vibe.

Unsettled by this, I was in a defensive state of mind when willing myself out of the episode; for all I knew, I was aroused by an actual burglar within my room. Due to this sensation upon breaking free I immediately turned my body toward the perceived threat. To my surprise it's no burglar, but a black (darker than the already dark room) figure beside my bed the outline of which is humanoid in shape.

Bugged out, I literally yelled, "WTF", while launching a two-footed kick which carried me out of my bed, through the 'shadow person', and into a standing position beside it. The form vanished as I did so. I stood there for roughly ten minutes pondering the strange sequence before getting back into my bed. Sleep didn't come easy afterwards.

To the above story I have to add that three separate people have commented on eerie vibes inside that house, without me making any mention of anything paranormal to them previous to their commenting on it (BTW I no longer live there, but didn't leave on account of that experience, just moved on due to other circumstances. I've since had many more SP episodes but not another shadow person like that one experience, and the spiders I've seen multiple times in the place I live now).

A dock spider jumped at my friend's face and he punched himself in the face to kill it. Most spiders are cool, but some are dicks.

I'd say no because I recently felt like I walked into a spiderweb in the dark and was worried the spider was on me somewhere ready to bite.

I play with jumping spiders all the time.

I actually have a sad spider story, and I will tell it later if this thread is still going.

No thread, but I've posted about it before in sleep paralysis threads. Here's the post:

To the above story I have to add that three separate people have commented on eerie vibes inside that house, without me making any mention of anything paranormal to them previous to their commenting on it (BTW I no longer live there, but didn't leave on account of that experience, just moved on due to other circumstances. I've since had many more SP episodes but not another shadow person like that one experience, and the spiders I've seen multiple times in the place I live now).
I started reading about astral spiders last night while high and just before bed, I had some weird fucking dreams man

I play with jumping spiders all the time.

I actually have a sad spider story, and I will tell it later if this thread is still going.
I'm intrigued

edit; not by you playing with jumping spiders which is a little worrying, but with the sad story

do you mean those little jumping spiders?

I think we evolved to have some fear of things with more than 4 legs. When I trip on shrooms I see spiders, centipedes, and snakes everywhere

I think we evolved to have some fear of things with more than 4 legs. When I trip on shrooms I see spiders, centipedes, and snakes everywhere
Man, I luckily never encountered insects when I was on acid, that shit would have freaked me out

I did get stung by a mosquito right on the eyelid once and thought my eye was bursting out of my head.
Not a good trip

Back